eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eFX is getting better at keeping the window from PO to shipping. I would imagine this gets released within a few months. I would start saving and yes they will do WS shields too.

Is is 100% confirmed eFX will release the winter's soldier's shield?

I will save up for WS shield instead

:D

Considering that this shield was announced back in 2012 when the Avengers came and will probably be released in 2015 the WS shield will probably see a release date in 2017/2018.

For $600 I'll take the plunge, it'll go well with my Chris Field's version, can never have too many Cap shields! Lol...

I had my CF shield with me over there, couple key differences - eFX shield diameter is smaller, maybe about 2" less; eFX is also thicker. Honestly though, having my shield with me there to make comparisons, I didn't see any reason to buy the eFX one, but that's just me.

I had my CF shield with me over there, couple key differences - eFX shield diameter is smaller, maybe about 2" less; eFX is also thicker. Honestly though, having my shield with me there to make comparisons, I didn't see any reason to buy the eFX one, but that's just me.

What is a CF shield?

at eFX's previous show, they had so many more products on show

what ever happened to the full Stormtrooper costume?

Bryan said their Stormtrooper costume was sent to China to begin mass production, that's why they didn't have it there.

Nope not 100% confirmed, they said it's a proto and not sure if they'll release it. Given how much screen time the blue shield had and eFX's track record, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Cool, that's nice to know third3ye. That's interesting about the size difference in diameter. I wonder why that is. As for the width, I always thought CF's could be thicker and I think his later versions he did make them so.

Thanks for the info, I guess I have a few weeks to think about the eFx one...

Nope not 100% confirmed, they said it's a proto and not sure if they'll release it. Given how much screen time the blue shield had and eFX's track record, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

maybe not the blue one, but the other red/white/blue one looks better than the Avengers one to me

Chris Fields ever going to make those again?

I'm not sure, I got mine a long time ago and haven't really kept up with who's making them now. Your best bet for all the info on fan made replica props is to check out rpf. I know for sure there are others that make them now too and probably just as good at a lower cost.

I'm not sure, I got mine a long time ago and haven't really kept up with who's making them now. Your best bet for all the info on fan made replica props is to check out rpf. I know for sure there are others that make them now too and probably just as good at a lower cost.

And what is rpf? Haha

Cool, that's nice to know third3ye. That's interesting about the size difference in diameter. I wonder why that is. As for the width, I always thought CF's could be thicker and I think his later versions he did make them so.

Thanks for the info, I guess I have a few weeks to think about the eFx one...

The movie shields came in different sizes, ranging from 24" to 26" diameter I believe. The stunt versions were smaller than the hero shields, that's probably why the eFX shield is a little smaller.

I'm just guessing on the 2" difference btw, could be a 1" difference, but the eFX shield definitely has a smaller diameter than CF's (which is based on the hero shield).

Chris Fields ever going to make those again?

I think he just closed up orders for a run. I got the last spot because my friend saw mine and wanted one and even then, the wait is about three to 4 months.

Had some fun with mine in the snow.
IMG_5709.jpg

IMG_5708.jpg

I think he just closed up orders for a run. I got the last spot because my friend saw mine and wanted one and even then, the wait is about three to 4 months.

Had some fun with mine in the snow.
IMG_5709.jpg

IMG_5708.jpg

How much were they?

Back