eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah thanks for the info. Didn't realize that was the Avengers's Cap helmet.

$49-1500, damn. Wonder what will be near the $1500 range?

Depends on what materials they use.
Has it already been announced what these are made of?

If metallic, the shield would near the $1,500 mark.
If solid metallic, the Mjolnir would be right up there too.

that iron man helmet will be mine!

though by the time efx gets round to actually producing em, we'll be seeing the avengers 3 in theatres...
:impatient:

The Iron Man helmet will go up for preorder to coincide with the death of Robert Downey Jr., natural causes.

Damn, you guys are killing my enthusiasm! Are they really that slow to deliver their products. I need that Iron Man helmet stat!

Yes, it does take quite a long time. The tradeoff for the time is that you get an accurate, perfect piece, no paint slop, no mistakes, and if you do receive a damaged piece you do get a proper replacement.

Hey Guys:

I understand the concerns about late delivery. We really are trying to accelerate the process with these. With the Star Wars items you wouldn't believe the hiccups we run into and in general each piece is unique and therefore can present unique manufacturing challenges.

That being said the goal is to turn these Avengers props out in very short order, but it will likely be closer to DVD time than the movie release.

I do think that regardless of when they ship they will be worth the wait.

As for the Vader Helmet and TIE Fighter. Both are in full production at the same factory and we are hoping to see trickles of both leaving China later this month or early in April. The delays on both of those are directly related to eFX making sure that the factory got as close to perfect on their samples before going into full production. It's not an easy task and believe me eFX would love nothing more than to get these shipping ASAP.

Hey Guys:

I understand the concerns about late delivery. We really are trying to accelerate the process with these. With the Star Wars items you wouldn't believe the hiccups we run into and in general each piece is unique and therefore can present unique manufacturing challenges.

That being said the goal is to turn these Avengers props out in very short order, but it will likely be closer to DVD time than the movie release.

As for the Vader Helmet and TIE Fighter. Both are in full production at the same factory and we are hoping to see trickles of both leaving China later this month or early in April. The delays on both of those are directly related to eFX making sure that the factory got as close to perfect on their samples before going into full production. It's not an easy task and believe me eFX would love nothing more than to get these shipping ASAP.

Damn, I love these guys! They are always here answering question and reassuring people. Listen, matching a release of these products with the DVD would be great! Safe to say we would all be happy with that.

PS: Make that Iron Man Gauntlet

I prefer a late release if the quality is worthy! don't rush and make low quality collectibles :(

The pieces that i really want are Thor's helmet and Mjolnir, even though i'm getting MRs Mjolnir, i can justify the Avengers one due to significant changes

Not sure about Caps shield since i got Chris Fields replica

Depending on price i'm not sure with the Cap helmet, unless they do the TFA helmet that is!

Hey Guys:

cool, from your message and the responses of other forum members i'm guessing you are an official representative of efx. i do appreciate the courtesy in listening to us and posting your reply here. cheers!

and if you guys are indeed able to get the items out by the time the dvd is released, then i'd be pretty darn happy (and more willing to hand you a pile of cash)! :yess:

I'm not sure I would use the word "official". But I do work closely with eFX in a specific professional capacity. And it just so happened that I had some insight on the topic worth sharing and will whenever I can.

Pre-Order in April - May

Release in Summer

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk4DUGMxfwo&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk4DUGMxfwo&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Do you like high end collectibles? Then, you will love eFX's new line of Marvel Avengers collectibles. When we were at Wonder Con 2012 we got a chance to talk to Bryan Ono, president of eFX Inc. He showed us some of these amazing collectibles, such as Captain America's shield and helmet; Thor's hammer and helmet (from the upcoming Avengers film); and the Iron Man's helmet.

Bryan talks to us about what it takes to make one of those breath-taking collectible. If you're a fan of Iron Man, then you will love what they are working on. We also find out a small spoiler in the upcoming Avengers film about everyone's favorite God of Thunder.

Hey Guys:

I think it's safe to say, you can expect the jokes to continue to fly regarding production time of eFX products. That said, no collector worth their salt would complain about this when it's done for quality reasons. Given the choice of fast turn around, or a year delay for near perfection, I'll take the year delay every time. I'll also wisecrack about it for a year. :wink1:

Pre-Order in April - May

Release in Summer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk4DUGMxfwo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Do you like high end collectibles? Then, you will love eFX's new line of Marvel Avengers collectibles. When we were at Wonder Con 2012 we got a chance to talk to Bryan Ono, president of eFX Inc. He showed us some of these amazing collectibles, such as Captain America's shield and helmet; Thor's hammer and helmet (from the upcoming Avengers film); and the Iron Man's helmet.

Bryan talks to us about what it takes to make one of those breath-taking collectible. If you're a fan of Iron Man, then you will love what they are working on. We also find out a small spoiler in the upcoming Avengers film about everyone's favorite God of Thunder.

DAMN! April pre-order? Summer release? 1000 edition size? Great news! This just keeps getting better and better!

Yo, check out that guy at 2:48... my thoughts exactly!

I'm really interested in Thor's hammer and helmet. It's a shame Sideshow won't be selling these so i can get cheap shipping. :lol

Back