eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else think a high quality Infinity Gauntlet comic replica would be pretty sweet?

What ever happened to the one Museum Replicas was supposed to make from years ago? I think it was even displayed at SDCC back then and a Freak took a photo of it. :dunno

Last edited:
Really? UpperDeck got things wrong all the time on their cards. And what does me complimenting Bimmer on the leather wrap have to do with the hammerhead size? AND Bimmer did do nice work on the hammer AND at that time there was nothing else on the horizon...thats why. Hey you want to buy a small hammer...by all means do so. :lol

Obviously if you read these threads I'm not the only one who thinks so.

I agree Upper Deck hasn't always had perfection with their cards, but I doubt they gave incorrect measurements of an authentic movie prop in their possession.

So, when you said "count me in" you were only wanting to be counted in for approval of the leather wrap. I see.

If your opinion of the Sideshow hammer is, it's too small ...so be it. You're certainly entitled to your opinion. But, that must be your opinion for the actual movie hammer as well.

What ever happened to the one Museum Replicas was supposed to make from years ago? I think it was even displayed at SDCC back then and a Freak took a photo of it. :dunno

They have released it, it's available for pre-order on SSC

they were apparently incredibly early prototypes, just to get something out there

they would have been better off not doing that though as they looked really bad, ven i hated them but now i'v got this hammer on order

from what i can tell from the pictures on SSC, the dimensions given do not match the image. i think it's gonna be just fine

I have every hammer released so far except for the lame factory x one there are comparison pics for size in my collection thread on the rpf if anyone is interested. The Dr.pepper hammer is the one to beat.:)

I agree Upper Deck hasn't always had perfection with their cards, but I doubt they gave incorrect measurements of an authentic movie prop in their possession.

So, when you said "count me in" you were only wanting to be counted in for approval of the leather wrap. I see.

If your opinion of the Sideshow hammer is, it's too small ...so be it. You're certainly entitled to your opinion. But, that must be your opinion for the actual movie hammer as well.

Doubt all you want...Lord knows if you read it on the internet...it must be true. And it's not as if MR has a history of their replicas being on the small side or anything like that. :slap I'd love to read where the dimensions are posted ...You have a link?

I explained myself...not that I really needed to, about Bimmers hammer. :lol

It sounds to me like someone is trying to convince themselves more than anyone else that this is a 1:1 replica.....

i'v got this hammer on order

from what i can tell from the pictures on SSC, the dimensions given do not match the image. i think it's gonna be just fine

I really do hope you're right...as I love the look and presentation of the hammer. Now that doesn't mean I think it's the correct size mind you. :lol

I have every hammer released so far except for the lame factory x one there are comparison pics for size in my collection thread on the rpf if anyone is interested. The Dr.pepper hammer is the one to beat.:)

Amen!

I'm wondering if this eFX hammer will have a base?

Last edited:
Hey there, noob question here. From past history, can anybody make an educated guess as to whether or not the eFX Mjolnir will be more expensive than the $400 (approx) MR version?

Thanks

Hey there, noob question here. From past history, can anybody make an educated guess as to whether or not the eFX Mjolnir will be more expensive than the $400 (approx) MR version?

Thanks

From what we know so far I would say cheaper due to the fact the eFX hammer won't have a metal hammer head like the MR version.

Thanks for the welcome gofourindian!

I know it's all guesswork, but does anybody think the eFX hammer will be as cheap as half the price of the MR version? Or will it most likely be somewhere in the same neighborhood?

Every time I come to the Marvel section, I think about this and get so excited to get a life size Iron Man helmet sometime in 2036. I plan to see if I can get Medicare to pay for it. :)

Every time I come to the Marvel section, I think about this and get so excited to get a life size Iron Man helmet sometime in 2036. I plan to see if I can get Medicare to pay for it. :)

Is eFX slowly releasing their final product? How long is the average time ?

Is eFX slowly releasing their final product? How long is the average time ?

I preordered a Vader helmet over a year ago. I understand they are big on quality though. I'm just having some fun at their expense.

If it comes with quality to match the time we wait, it will be worth it. But, they are well known for getting delayed on releasing the final product. It takes a while to get the factory up to speed at the level eFX shoots for. So, be ready to wait if you order something from them, with really loose release date estimates, and frankly, poor communication from the company. But, also know it happens because they set the bar high.

Should've done this...

Magneto-s-Helmet-x-men-first-class-23542547-323-335.jpg

Back