eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should've done this...

Magneto-s-Helmet-x-men-first-class-23542547-323-335.jpg

Thats cool!
But in Red

Every time I come to the Marvel section, I think about this and get so excited to get a life size Iron Man helmet sometime in 2036. I plan to see if I can get Medicare to pay for it. :)

Make sure you save a few $$$ for your cane just in case you have to walk to the mail box! :lol

It's been teased for several years, first Factory X, then Museum Replicas, both ending up with nada. Maybe efx will come through.

UPDATE! Some shots taken at WonderCon. Everything looks great! I'm loving that Iron Man helmet.Thor's Helmet and Hammer look superb! Even the shield is the best one I have seen so far (the most accurate so far). Really, the only I don't want from all this is Cap's helmet.

6845700076a843e1a4b8b.jpg

6991827223fc1ed57a2ab.jpg

69918274772c53483c20b.jpg

6845700176a5707083b6b.jpg

699182756759720ee43db.jpg

69918271191d8ab0eb71b.jpg

69918271879980e9577db.jpg

aoja8j1ciaaqvhz.jpg

The more I see Thor's helmet, the more I appreciate the beauty that it is. I was only interested in Mjolnir as far as Thor stuff go, but the helmet was just added to my radar

You know what else? They need to make more Iron Man parts. If they were ever to make the gauntlet I buy that in a heartbeat!

iron-man-movie-photo-january-15th.jpg

half-gauntlet.jpg

Iron-Man-Gauntlet.jpg

Gee, it would've been great if this thread had shown up when I searched for it, before I posted the link in the other thread. :)

that shield looks really good. The should have included the leather chin strap for Cap's helmet.

any idea on prices? Depending price, I'd be down for Thor's Hammer and Cap's Shield

that shield looks really good. The should have included the leather chin strap for Cap's helmet.

any idea on prices? Depending price, I'd be down for Thor's Hammer and Cap's Shield

Prices for their replicas will range from $49 - $1500. That has been confirmed already. Also, the guy from eFX stated in this thread that the Captain America helmet comes with the lower cloth part (leather chin strap is only in the CA:TFA helmet)

Wow, nice videos Averone, that Medusa looks way more impressive in video than it does in pics.

Thank you!
LOL, I was talking about the EFX collectibles but yes the Medusa is much more impressive in person. :hi5:

UPDATE! Some shots taken at WonderCon. Everything looks great! I'm loving that Iron Man helmet.Thor's Helmet and Hammer look superb! Even the shield is the best one I have seen so far (the most accurate so far). Really, the only I don't want from all this is Cap's helmet.

69918271191d8ab0eb71b.jpg

69918271879980e9577db.jpg

aoja8j1ciaaqvhz.jpg

You know what else? They need to make more Iron Man parts. If they were ever to make the gauntlet I buy that in a heartbeat!

iron-man-movie-photo-january-15th.jpg

half-gauntlet.jpg

Iron-Man-Gauntlet.jpg

Agreed!!! :exactly:
Thank you for the photos!!

Prices for their replicas will range from $49 - $1500. That has been confirmed already. Also, the guy from eFX stated in this thread that the Captain America helmet comes with the lower cloth part (leather chin strap is only in the CA:TFA helmet)

ah thanks for the info. Didn't realize that was the Avengers's Cap helmet.

$49-1500, damn. Wonder what will be near the $1500 range?

Back