eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that even possible given eFX's track record?

YES... and I will keep telling myself that. Perhaps these have been in production longer than we know about it. The only prop that is exclusively from the Avengers movie is Cap's mask. All the other items date back from previous movies (roughly a year+)

YES... and I will keep telling myself that. Perhaps these have been in production longer than we know about it. The only prop that is exclusively from the Avengers movie is Cap's mask. All the other items date back from previous movies (roughly a year+)

The Mjolnir is exclusively from The Avengers as well... well, the handle is, lol!

Y'kno, i really hope that some point down the line they make Loki's helmet from Thor

Since they made Thor's helmet i guess it's not entirely out of the question

Although, if they were gonna make any, i suspect they'd make The Avengers version. I'd still get it though (sucka!)

Y'kno, i really hope that some point down the line they make Loki's helmet from Thor

Since they made Thor's helmet i guess it's not entirely out of the question

Although, if they were gonna make any, i suspect they'd make The Avengers version. I'd still get it though (sucka!)

Yeah, I'd be down for that.

Thor%20Helmets3.jpg

These helmets sure make for some great display.

thor-helmets.jpg

Holy ___! These pieces are going to cost around $500-$1000 each. I am really interest in these pieces but the price is way to much. Maybe I will have to save up cash starting today. :(

No updates here in while so I thought I would bump this up a bit. The official Marvel website is saying we will be able to pre-order this soon. Which is a good sign. eFX also updated their website with the Avengers section. Note they call this release "part1". I wonder if that means we will get a "part2" with a different set of props.

In the mean time though, people are trash talking eFX on the RPF. Lots of unhappy people there.

I got a feeling this will be a different release for them. To me, it appears they are working closely with Marvel and they are probably trying to put those out there as soon as possible. Looking forward to more details soon.

I gotta agree with how the RPF folks feel about the service of eFX. They make great stuff but the lack of communication can get a person frustrated at times. With that said, I hope to have a mjolnir sooner than later as well as their Cap shield and maybe I can get rid of the custom one that I use as a placeholder for now.

i used to be so interested in their shield and hammer,
but judging by previous and current customer feedbacks, im afraid to have my money trapped

i used to be so interested in their shield and hammer,
but judging by previous and current customer feedbacks, im afraid to have my money trapped

That really is an accurate way of putting things. I know to some people, money isn't an issue, but that does suck when a company makes their customers feel like that. That's why I love how Sideshow does things, a small deposit, if any, and only a 6 or so month wait and customer service along the way is excellent.

Knowing eFX's current track record, it'll take YEARS to get this stuff released. So my excitement is only so-so.

Back