eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my helmet today and I'm really happy with it. Has nice weight to it and looks ****ing beautiful! It kills me that I can't display but I'll have space for it soon.

These items eFx made were absolute quality, man! So happy to own them! I wish they would release that IM helmet and Cap's shield already!

Congrats man! :hi5: I'm in the same boat as you and have it packed away safe and sound until I can figure out how to display these things appropriately.

no pics of the helm? I would always choose the hammer over the helm, but might be tempting to get it.

no pics of the helm? I would always choose the hammer over the helm, but might be tempting to get it.

Post 864:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...llectibles!!&p=6581455&viewfull=1#post6581455
Here's a few pictures, I unboxed to inspect and it's now safe and sound back in the box until I can figure out where to show it off. I got #93 of 250. This thing took forever to get but the wait was worth it, efx delivered another awesome product and am loving this helmet. Definitely will look good next to my efx hammer.
rumereme.jpg

adutejyn.jpg

e3e4a9e7.jpg

I love it! I just don't think I should have to deal with a damaged helmet on a $600+ price tag. I've had nothing but trouble with the company. I literally tried to contact them at least 25 times in the past about the hammer & the helmet. Voice mails, email, Facebook etc. Never got a response. Just left a voice mail & emailed customer service, so we will see what happens. I'll give it a few days then I have no other choice but to contact my credit card company.

It's been about 2 weeks and still no word from efx. Can anyone help?

I did contact them. I filed a dispute, but it's only for $400 because I paid the $200 deposit 18 months ago. Still waiting to see what happens.

I sent you a PM, man. A guy on the RPF hadn't heard from eFx for 3 weeks and apparently it was just a misunderstanding.

Nah man, nothing yet. If they are going to make that, the time is NOW! They better have that for pre-order soon because there are 3 other companies making 1:1 Shields.

What companies are making the shields? I saw one company that was making the stealth, regular and battle damaged (?) but they were selling for $1500

I guess who we know now who is taking the lead role in Thor 3!

Such a nice helmet, congrats man.

I have been wondering what the deal is with these prop replicas? These were announced 2 years ago during the Pre-Avengers hype. Now all they have to show for are Mjolnir and Thor's helmet? IM's helmet and Cap's shield have yet to be made. I would've have thought IM helmet would have been released alongside IM3 andthe Cap stuff now with TWS coming out.

Some pics of the helmet

it really is a gorgeous piece, wish there was an official Loki Helmet, man I'd be all over that

I totally agree, in one of my emails to efx I suggested loki helmet and a chitauri mask/helmet. I remember seeing it in marvel agents of shield and thought it would be pretty cool. At this point I'd be happy with efx releasing the rest of this set!

How much is the helm? Is it sold out?

I'm not sure if it's sold out or not, there are only 250 made

The eFx site has a bar that shows how may had been ordered, but the bar is only half full, but I don't if that means that they just stopped taking orders and made and edition size based on the amount of pre-orders or it means that only 125 have been sold as of yet

Move over Chris Hemsworth

Cheers Galamando, Excellent Score and Post my Friend

Pre-order is now available for the Thor Helmet! A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $200 is required to place a pre-order.

Payment Options:
The next payment after the Pre-Order deposit will be due when the helemt is in stock and ready to ship in Q1-2013. Here are your payment options:

Payment in Full: $399 Plus Shipping/Handling and CA Sales Tax if you live in CA.

Lay-away Plan:
Payment 1: $200 Non-Refundable deposit due on Pre-Order
Payment 2: $150 Due when the helmet is in stock
Payment 3: $150 Due approximately 30 days after payment 2
Payment 4: $99 Due approximately 30 days after Payment 3. Shipping/Handling and applicable sales tax will be added to this final payment.

Last edited:
Back