Edition size: NRD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now Sideshow is a great company, and not a money hungry corporation that doesn't care about the needs of collectors who want guarantees that they can resell their purchases before they buy them.

The only really sad thing about this thread are the double standards and the double speak of those who refuse to confront criticisms of their view with anything more evolved than melodramatic indignance and cries of victimhood.

So now Sideshow is a great company, and not a money hungry corporation that doesn't care about the needs of collectors who want guarantees that they can resell their purchases before they buy them.

The only really sad thing about this thread are the double standards and the double speak of those who refuse to confront criticisms of their view with anything more evolved than melodramatic indignance and cries of victimhood.

Useless.....

Still don't see any points there except more insults.:dunno I think this guy is not getting the message.

It's hilarious that the Joker exclusive has a waitlist now when there isn't any edition size on the page, they probably forgot to type it in.

Hey Bryan!:wave Good point. It's almost as if SSC already has an ES in mind. How else can Joker be "sold out" or even "waitlisted".:lol

Ineffective arguments. Lack of reading comperhension. Projection of their own insecurities on this matter coloring refutations of their claims as insulting because they are offended by the notion that their opinion could be factually untrue. :dunno

2) You were the one who said they were half way there. All the way there is DCD territory. This was just a little sarcasm. I thought that it was obvious and didn't take a leap of reasoning to understand.

Not disclosing edition size is not equivalent to inflating edition size.

You've already established a solid precedent of making assumptions based on your fear of the unknowns involved with this pre-order, so why should it come as a surprise that anyone would interpret similar statements accordingly?

filip629 said:
3) They put the ES on some pieces, and not on others. Fear is not the reason I'm asking for a predetermined ES. For the record, not everyone sees things the same way you do.

Why do you want the ES published before you order?

filip629 said:
4) Just you. As I said before, having a conversation with someone who is narrow minded and speaks as if he knows everything is useless and a waste of time.

I only know what I know. I am capable of articulating it in a manner which you cannot respond to without insults and histrionics. It follows that you'd assume I think I know everything if you can't answer me otherwise. It's a good excuse.

filip629 said:
There are a few people here who do not care about ES. They were open minded and even tried to come up with ways to help out on my original topic even though the have no vested interest. I have no problem with them. They don't come off as condescending and still get their point across. I'd tell you that's something you need to work on but it would be....useless. I have no problem communicating with all of the other people here who do not share my point of view. You are the only one who feels the need to stir up ____ to try and make your point. You will always be blind to this fact because you will always feel that you are right and criticize anyone who doesn't share you point of view.

It's not that they don't share my point of view. It's that they're wrong.

Ineffective arguments. Lack of reading comperhension. Projection of their own insecurities on this matter coloring refutations of their claims as insulting because they are offended by the notion that their opinion could be factually untrue. :dunno

Not disclosing edition size is not equivalent to inflating edition size.

You've already established a solid precedent of making assumptions based on your fear of the unknowns involved with this pre-order, so why should it come as a surprise that anyone would interpret similar statements accordingly?

Why do you want the ES published before you order?

I only know what I know. I am capable of articulating it in a manner which you cannot respond to without insults and histrionics. It follows that you'd assume I think I know everything if you can't answer me otherwise. It's a good excuse.

It's not that they don't share my point of view. It's that they're wrong.

I would respond to all of your points but it's......useless.

If they get what they want I can't wait for the thread _____ing they didn't get the price they wanted since it sold out to fast because they announced a small ES and all the flippers bought them.:rotfl

No, poor entitled princesses. The tables have turned.

Same here. They've been getting screwed for years. It's about time they stopped bending over for the demanders and whiners.

:dunno:dunno:dunno

No, you wouldn't.

My God man! Are you dense? This is the ask SSC section of the forum. I am asking SSC to please release the ES of their staues if they wish to require an NRD. If they feel that my question or thinking is out of line, then THEY can feel free to discuss this with us in this thread. YOU ARE NOT affiliated with SSC no matter how much you wish to project otherwise. EVERYTHING you have said is useless to me because my original post was not directed to you. I asked SSC, not you. You have no authority to speak on SSC's behalf. I DO NOT LIKE YOU and your condescending attitude, that's why talking to you is....useless.

My God man! Are you dense? This is the ask SSC section of the forum. I am asking SSC to please release the ES of their staues if they wish to require an NRD. If they feel that my question or thinking is out of line, then THEY can feel free to discuss this with us in this thread. YOU ARE NOT affiliated with SSC no matter how much you wish to project otherwise. EVERYTHING you have said is useless to me because my original post was not directed to you. I asked SSC, not you. You have no authority to speak on SSC's behalf. I DO NOT LIKE YOU and your condescending attitude, that's why talking to you is....useless.

I'm not speaking on SSC's behalf. I'm speaking on my own behalf, and on my behalf, I would prefer that SSC not capitulate if they prefer to solicit orders only to those who will not use edition size as a factor in their decision.

Do I need SSC affiliation to express that? Or is it just your permission I require?

Filip just an FYI if you don't want other peoples opinions don't post the question or idea on a board and send an email direct to Sideshow.

Seems like filip is fine with other opinions, it's when people result to namecalling or a condescending attitude and claim to speak for Sideshow when they don't, and are merely in the thread to cause trouble.

I'm not speaking on SSC's behalf. I'm speaking on my own behalf, and on my behalf, I would prefer that SSC not capitulate if they prefer to solicit orders only to those who will not use edition size as a factor in their decision.

Do I need SSC affiliation to express that? Or is it just your permission I require?

Feel free to tell THEM. I am not interested in anything you have to say.

If I wanted to know what you thought about what I had to say, I would have asked.

Seems like filip is fine with other opinions, it's when people result to namecalling or a condescending attitude and claim to speak for Sideshow when they don't, and are merely in the thread to cause trouble.

Any more of those red herrings in your pond? Fish sounds like a good idea for dinner.

Filip just an FYI if you don't want other peoples opinions don't post the question or idea on a board and send an email direct to Sideshow.

I have no problem with any other member who wishes to state an opposing view. However, this can be done without a condescending attitude or contradicting someone else point of view. Have at it!

I have no problem with any other member who wishes to state an opposing view. However, this can be done without a condescending attitude or contradicting someone else point of view. Have at it!

Which is it? Do you feel condescended to when you're contradicted? Is there a way to wholly disagree with you without contradicting your point of view?

Because I read through the entirety of my first post in response to you and I saw no insults. All I read was a contrary point of view, stated with uncompromising certainty. You find that offensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back