Edition size: NRD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking forward to the new Berserker Predator bust and they couldn't even do that one right, such an expensive piece and they didn't deliver, and I was thinking about buying it before.

What went wrong, I stay our of A&R threads for the most part but I collect lots of Predator stuff?

Why is someone who can spend $2000 on a toy not to be taken seriously? Because it has little significance to you or insults your morals for responsible spending?

How about the person that has collectively gathered $2000 worth of toy(s)? are they to be dismissed as people that cant be taken seriously because you dont agree with the dollar value attached to that collection?

Your post makes no sense to me. At what price point do you start considering things to be taken seriously?. I guess it makes no differance because according to you a $8 item is equal to a $8000 item. You can spin your statment 100 different ways and it still makes no sense.

A $100k home is = to a 1 million dollar home
A $1000 car is = to a $100,000 car
A $10 toy is = to a $1000 toy

ect...

So, the person who pays more to get more for something, and not have it deliver has no right to complain?. Yet a person that pays much less for something is allowed to becaue paying less for something meets your standard of "reasonable spending".
Im sorry, thats not how the world works....at all.

Just because you think you sound clever doesnt make you clever.

Gezz, I dont know how you collect anything at all as you have so many limitations and criteria to meet. Its as if you spend just as much time contemplating how a piece makes it into your collection as a person that spends the same time contemplating the quality and detail that should reflect a $2000 piece.

Looking forward to your next witty and clever post.

Chris

:exactly: You bring up a good point, a perfect example where eloquence and pseudo-intellect doesn't mean squat when the logic is unsound and you have to insult people constantly trying to compensate. If someone chooses to spend $2000 of their own money on a collectible, it doesn't mean they should be belittled.

Let's try to keep the posts to things that SS might actually be able to help with in regards to this topic. :)

Let's try to keep the posts to things that SS might actually be able to help with in regards to this topic. :)

Then why don't you ask devilof76 to refrain from making irrational comments like this...

I have trouble taking seriously people who will pay $2000 for a toy, as well as people who think paying $2000 for a toy is something that should be taken seriously.

I can spend my money the way I choose. I'm sure SSC appreciates my business when I drop $2000 with them for a so called "toy." Wouldn't you agree Josh? :dunno

My comment was meant to everyone. I don't think I need to be specific do I? So your post does nothing but fan the flames. I've said what I said and people can move on like I asked.

I believe this subject has been exhausted. As with everything, people will believe what they like and nothing will change their minds, no matter how reasonable the explanation.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back