ECZamurai's custom fig's!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great job man.. alot of people are intimidated by sculpting Luke.. Cant wait to see the finish product... :chew

thanks for the amazing response guys! Really helps me push myself to perfection! :rock

Will see once I get the casts from dorgmal if I can get the hair a little less long at the forehead, looks a bit too long to my eye looking at it.

Anyway. This will turn out awesome when finished.

made a little progress, added some more hair.

IMGP3503.jpg

IMGP3502.jpg

IMGP3504.jpg

Wow! Great Vampire Luke, very creative and just in time for halloween too! :lol

Amazing work on the sculpt, just needs paint now and he'd be perfect!

I just went back through all your progress from the beginning, and I have to say, wow! I had no idea you did that awesome suit yourself, HUGE improvement, can't believe you made this guy almost from scratch! Very inspiring work! :clap

Last edited:
suppose I'd show my next bit of the project, going to reattach the plugs on his cloth belt so it's less tight fitting, looks like a corset atm.

Already folded the vest over to look more like the movie style, also wanted to show the accuracy in my uniform that the SS version doesnt have: a line going over his back, and the fact that it's a 2 piece suit, pants and shirt.

Only thing SS has over mine is the grey underneath the flap, but I wanted to keep mine as thin as possible so I ditched it. Might one day redo it if I find exceptionally thing grey material, but I doubt it.

IMGP3516.jpg

IMGP3518.jpg

IMGP3519.jpg

you can see the belt on the last pic makes him look waaaay too thin. I dont like.

Havent done anything on the headsculpt yet. Taking a short break till I get the other heads Dorg send in in! :rock

Alright Dorg, got your heads in yesterday, and as promised I started out ASAP, also pretty cool is I can post side-by-side shots of the 2 sculpts :lol

thanks a bunch for the heads mate!

IMGP3521.jpg

IMGP3520.jpg

left is mine, SS right, will be making progress pics with the SS head next to it from now on! :rock

Back