ECZamurai's custom fig's!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So.. I just used the dettol and I gotta say it did hurt the green stuff a little. I left it in for a day (24h). The paint came of very easily without damaging the sculpt so hurrah for that! Just gotta touch up some of the hair. Oh and it did take off one of his eyes factory paint jobs. But it's good stuff for removing paint definately. Maybe I left it in for too long for the green stuff, who knows. :)

The WH figs I cleaned with Dettol didn't get hurt, and they were about 50% green stuff. I didn't leave them in as long as I usually do, because the paint was pretty thin, though. So maybe it was how long it was left in.

I've never dipped a Medicom head before. Maybe their paint apps are applied differently than Sideshow.

The WH figs I cleaned with Dettol didn't get hurt, and they were about 50% green stuff. I didn't leave them in as long as I usually do, because the paint was pretty thin, though. So maybe it was how long it was left in.

I've never dipped a Medicom head before. Maybe their paint apps are applied differently than Sideshow.

Probably that then. :)

Back