DX09 KEATON BATMAN: residue in abdominal area, has yours shown signs of it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I just checked mine yet again and, sure enough, nothing. Just like the last time and the time before that. I'm telling you, when I took off the belt all those weeks ago, there was a moist area very similar to Rorywan's photo in the first post. I wiped it off with my finger and it's been the Sahara ever since. Weird, man.

As before, I'm sure I'll check it again in awhile but it'll be a long while. I'm just not terribly concerned about it anymore. :duff

Well, I just checked mine yet again and, sure enough, nothing. Just like the last time and the time before that. I'm telling you, when I took off the belt all those weeks ago, there was a moist area very similar to Rorywan's photo in the first post. I wiped it off with my finger and it's been the Sahara ever since. Weird, man.

As before, I'm sure I'll check it again in awhile but it'll be a long while. I'm just not terribly concerned about it anymore. :duff

Good to hear, hopefully it'll stay that way

You have my permission

permission.... :lol :mwaha

Little man..........
hulk.gif

Last edited:
mine has been on display for about 2 weeks now. removed the black paper the first time i displayed the figure no oil as of right now

Possibly about 8-9 people max. Most of those seem like non-recurring problems as well as those folks have not reported further leakage.

So seems like an ok bet to go ahead.

Personally i'm going to wait a few months

Possibly about 8-9 people max. Most of those seem like non-recurring problems as well as those folks have not reported further leakage.

So seems like an ok bet to go ahead.

Personally i'm going to wait a few months

:goodpost: me too. Its an icredible fig! I saw it in person for the first time, but still iffy. Saw too many good peeps burned with the DX and the Comedian

So it seems the only real problem with this figure is that some of the panels to the back of the head dont fit right. If I get this figure and the eyes are looking straight and the back panel is flush iwill leave it be and never remove it lol.

So it seems the only real problem with this figure is that some of the panels to the back of the head dont fit right. If I get this figure and the eyes are looking straight and the back panel is flush iwill leave it be and never remove it lol.

Yep. Seems like that is the only real problem (so far). BTW, my back head panel was missing the magnet. I just got a replacement for just that part from my local dealer. SSC quickly sent him a new part. :hi5:

Back