DX09 KEATON BATMAN: residue in abdominal area, has yours shown signs of it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did notice last night that the plastic bag that the cape was packaged in had really gummy tape. So be careful removing the cape. I just tossed the baggie. If that gum gets on the fabric lining of the cape - it would be hard to remove.

I did notice last night that the plastic bag that the cape was packaged in had really gummy tape. So be careful removing the cape. I just tossed the baggie. If that gum gets on the fabric lining of the cape - it would be hard to remove.
Yeah - tell me about it! :monkey1

I always make sure my hands are 100% clean when handling these figures, so when I discovered the gooey tape residue from the cape wrapping - not only did that bug the $h!t out of me :)lol), but I went & washed my hands again! :slap :lol

Don't get that stuff on your figure!!

I own 2 figures, one from the original batch & one from the second batch.

Neither one is leaking anything from anywhere.

I have noticed that my man boobs are leaking something...I think I'm lactating. :horror

Just got mine inspected it real good and no problems no leaks no big gaps in pers plate excellent figure if your on the fence pull the trigger this is one of hot toys best. My pers eyes were set up perfect out of the box and the plate was pretty decent so i left them a lone and did not even remove it.

just got myine yesterday FINALLY. no probs at all. I looked through this thread and have not seen any reports. nothing, nothing at all. why is this thread still open?

The oil leaks in most cases took place long after they were shipped if I recall correctly. Does it cause you discomfort?

But he deleted my post, but left your quote of it. :monkey2

smiley-toilet08.gif

:chase

I wish to enquire about other people's oil/possible oil problems.

Is there any update from anyone who (apparently) experienced this problem? It seems to not be a real thing.

Back