DX09 KEATON BATMAN: residue in abdominal area, has yours shown signs of it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well "oil beef hooked" the first 24 I sent out all seem ok including mine from the first batch.....

I know Void is mad and this makes me happy. :flag

Ski

Pakistan-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Not really. Now he doesn't have to reach for an excuse to stick with being a strict Nolan Bat Fanatic. :huh

:lecture

That is bull____ Void how you'd jump at a Nolan figure even with leaking problems (let's say a new DX TDKR w/ "improvements"), but oh, a Burton Keaton Batman, nope, can't do it! :lol

Bunch of crap that is.

That is bull____ Void how you'd jump at a Nolan figure even with leaking problems (let's say a new DX TDKR w/ "improvements"), but oh, a Burton Keaton Batman, nope, can't do it! :lol

Bunch of crap that is.

On a similar note, I'm certain that some of the guys who stick exclusively to Nolan, were secretly hoping for 89 Batman to have some kind of issue, so that they could feel justified in the purchases of their DX02s. Yeah.... "how dare those Burton Batman collectors have a better quality figure than us?!" :lol

Not a diss on Void, of course, since he pre-ordered the Keaton figure but decided to cancel.

:lol

I whole heartedly am of the opinion that the DX02 is one of HTs weakest offerings of the last 3 yrs

I still own 1.5 of them

Oil aside, it's a fantastic figure! I'm just glad that I'll have another shot at it (or another similar looking Batman figure) with TDKR, since I missed out on it few years ago :(.

Too true too true Im not gonna lie :lol

But, but why? :(

Even if you think that Bale Batman is better, you can't possibly think that he's that much better. I've seen you post about non-Nolan Batman entities like comics and movies, you seem to have a pretty broad interest in the character, like myself. I know we're all entitled to our opinions but why were you so reluctant with this classic Batman from the get go?

It's not like Adam West, or a random Batman and even with it's problems it's a better figure than the DX 02 and Medix.

So Hot Toys could announce a new and improved DX ## TDKR Batman for, let's say, $250, and figure wise it's on par with this '89 Batman . . . but it has oil and you'd still buy it/want it?

Then there's ____ing TickTock who has had this figure for a while, two of them even and he NEVER opened them, even before this issue was brought up last week. :lol

On a similar note, I'm certain that some of the guys who stick exclusively to Nolan, were secretly hoping for 89 Batman to have some kind of issue, so that they could feel justified in the purchases of their DX02s. Yeah.... "how dare those Burton Batman collectors have a better quality figure than us?!" :lol

Not a diss on Void, of course, since he pre-ordered the Keaton figure but decided to cancel.

Maybe HT did this on purpose? Just to make the Burton Batfans not miss out on the "numb-warm-hate" feelings the Nolan fans went through with the DX!!! :monkey3

Back