Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

hopefully with this sideshow release, this tempts Hot Toys to make a better dutch without those rubber arms.. or make a final battle Dutch.. with mudd and hunting weapons.. now that would be a damn cool hot toys figure

Love it, possible PF Purchase, depends on upcoming DC stuff ;)

Can anyone tell me what the hell the base is supposed to be??
I think it represents the jungle and sic-fi quite well and as I said fits in well with the new pred statue. Why oh why didn't sideshow do them to the same scale?!
Haha, yeah she is!:lol Not feeling the LSB as much as I had hoped.:(

yeh. Had the LSB on pre till I saw the sneak peak video, just look so small in the persons hands I cancelled. Picture looked amazing though.

Last edited:

:clap:clap:clap
Great piece. I agree cigar looks a bit out of place in this pose, but no biggy. Must have. Besta is rapidly filling lately
if only I had a P1 PF :thud:

Wow, the head sculpt is PHENOMENAL! It's a pass for me because of space, money, and I don't collect predator stuff but wow, I am def impressed. The use of mix media on this is possibly the best I've seen...freaking amazing piece!

This piece will KILL!...When released and seeing all the in hand pics all naysayers will wish they had one....I just hope ES is not insane....This one could be the next Vamp Commiquette!...I gotta feeling it will be...Unless the ES is totally stupid...

A must buy for me!:yess:

Will pass on the EX.:wave

Wonder when Sideshow will give us the Predator PF.:cuckoo:

Does AE Comics require the deposit as well?

i can't stop looking at this statue, it's incredible. 20 years ago i would've never imagined that we would get a Dutch collectible of this caliber. bravo Sideshow

i can't stop looking at this statue, it's incredible. 20 years ago i would've never imagined that we would get a dutch collectible of this caliber. Bravo sideshow

absolutely correct on your opinion!

This piece will KILL!...When released and seeing all the in hand pics all naysayers will wish they had one....I just hope ES is not insane....This one could be the next Vamp Commiquette!...I gotta feeling it will be...Unless the ES is totally stupid...

The ES ? It will probably be TBD like the rest of the stuff lately.

You don't pay taxes, duties etc..?

of course not, i live in the usa ;) if i was on the west coast, shipping will be even cheaper. It's about $25 to ship to ny on east coast. But cant complain considering what you guys outside of the country had to go through to buy those pieces.

/tap is this thing up yet..

This looks awesome. Definitely ordering the EX later today. (Gotta FLEX it though, these PF prices are getting pretty high.)

Hey guys when is this up for pre-order? What is the standard pacific time pre-orders normally go up at?

Back