Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

Wow, very exciting experience for me. Stayed up just to place an order for the exclusive. First time pre-ordering so quickly and sadly its for something that's TBD ES. Oh well, least I'm still getting it!

Great statue.

I am very happy to see the overall height @ 20.5 inches. According to my calculations the base is roughly 3+ inches tall making the Dutch figure in a crouched pose around 17 inches in total height. What i'm getting at is, if i bulid an elevated jungle base for my 19" Predator (of about 4-5 inches or so) it should create a nice economical display with Dutch on base standing @ 20.5 inches tall the Predator on base standing about 23-24 inches tall! No way i'm shelling out the $$$ for the EX Maquette.

Hmmm. I dunno. I can't flexpay this with my current card because it expires in may '12 and the payment schedule extends into June. And I just don't know if I'll be able to swing the full cost in one bulk payment when the time comes. I already have a lot lined up for early 2012 and I'm planning to get the 1989 Batmobile aswell with as yet no idea how much that'll be or when it will be released. Additionally, I just don't know if I can trust myself to buy this PF and only this PF. Bad enough I'm going into 1/4 scale with poseable figures let alone wanting to track down previous PFs that I missed.

So - looks fantastic, the best Arnie likeness I've ever seen outside of the man himself - but, better pass for now.

but....but...NO!

Back