Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

The pose has grown on me. It really has. He's goona looks great displayed next to an Large Scale Predator 1 (LSB, Maquette, 1:1...and even the NECA 19" if you build a elevated base for it). I like that he's looking over his left shoulder with a stern facial expresison...as if he's thinking "What's in those trees". The head sculpt is mind-blowing. It really is, and the size of his triceps are fine with me. I'd rather them be over-sized than under-sized...ya know.

Best Arnold Statue, IMHO

Trevor, Trevor, Trevor.....

You are the best in the business, no offense to anyone else....

dutch_portrait_collage_by_trev_solo-d4fj81j.jpg

dutch_collage_by_trev_solo-d4fj8hp.jpg

dutch_by_trev_solo-d4fj7w0.jpg

dutch_3_by_trev_solo-d4fj7y0.jpg

dutch_2_by_trev_solo-d4fj7z0.jpg

Wow....gotta say, he is. He really has Arnie down in every way going on these shots. This beats every other Arnie I've seen in any form including Hot Toys and Enterbays 1/4 scale figure.

Wow....gotta say, he is. He really has Arnie down in every way going on these shots. This beats every other Arnie I've seen in any form including Hot Toys and Enterbays 1/4 scale figure.

yeah man. every single angle it's 100% arnold. The kid is a freak.

Every angle indeed. Other pieces only look perfect from some angles but theres always something off elsewhere whereas this....the most dead-on I've ever seen no matter what way you look at that head.

Wow, simply brilliant sculpt from head to toe! What this has which the T2 PF is lacking is an accurate body underneath IMO.

It looks like this is joining Enterbay's 1:4 Arnie on the shelf of badassery! My first PF / Order from Sideshow!

Last edited:

He's almost in the pose here too;

Gore-vital---Arnold-Schwa-007.jpg

it seems pretty clearly to be based on that screengrab.

And still PF looks odd...
On this screengrab he looking at his team and has slightly startled expression with parted lips (as well as on the poster). Not to mention the pose that firstly doesn't match the screengrab and secondly creates even more dissonance.

So as I said before this is another concept failure. Making any "adjustments" to the original iconic image never lead to anything good. So many times SSC have stumbled on this and still continue to go the same route.

However Trevor's work is amazing... I'm a fan and it'll be very difficult to pass.
Ayway have to wait for release to evaluate the quality of the production piece.

Last edited:

If I were to get this piece the EX would be a must have. Not because I would want the cigar but rather you know the only thing that will hold this awesome piece of work back will be lackluster paint apps. Change-o-head means a great deal of convenience when sending it off to a customizer to be repainted.

I don't think they were going for an exact movie pose..this pose just looks very "Dutch" to me.

I think I might pass on the Ex and order this through AE or someone else...this might be a scenario where the 35 bucks saved is worth it.

Woah, just realised this is gonna be my first pf too! Getting the exclusive! Another first is me staying up to pre-order him too! :eek:

If I were to get this piece the EX would be a must have. Not because I would want the cigar but rather you know the only thing that will hold this awesome piece of work back will be lackluster paint apps. Change-o-head means a great deal of convenience when sending it off to a customizer to be repainted.

:lecture:lecture:lecture THIS!

Moreover there will be an option for the neck area resculpting to change the head direction.
And so I would able to display him both ways.

Looking forward to getting this in hand........ The long 6 month wait begins
Hoping to see another Predator PF also... Mainly Carl weathers

this has a lot of great potential, depending on production outcome. I'm going with the reg, so I will prolly just wait for in hand pics, but I dig it. The proportions are slightly off, but not a deal breaker, still the best Arnie statue to date.

I think I might pass on the Ex and order this through AE or someone else...this might be a scenario where the 35 bucks saved is worth it.

Me too :monkey2 i have too many pre-order that has NRD. Like the EX but i can leave with Reg. version will probably pick it up later but who knows :dunno i might get it sooner

Back