Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

Are the knives and the pistol removable ? Hot Toys does, I can't see why SS can't.

No word yet ?

EX Ordered!

predator_1.jpg

"You sonofa_____!"

My thoughts

Base: The spaceship thingy is ok but i would have preferred just plain rocks like in the Mola Ram base. Also i don't like the green plants on top.

Sculpt: Very nice.

Pose: Not so good. This is one of those poses that looks good only in one angle.

Ex: Horrific. If you have cigar that big in your mouth you kinda bite to it, now it looks like it's on his lips like a regular cigarette.

Clothing: Looks good. The jacket would have been nice too.

Overall pretty good PF, will order the regular.

OK I change my mind I'm getting it.

Good boy.

You can't go wrong. And if you want to cancel it in March and not be charged in April, all you gonna loose is $35. And the chance that you will be able to pay for it in March sure does worth the $35 lottery ticket, no?

You must have missed my post right after that one, but please don't tempt me with these rationalisations!

You'll be sorry you didn't!
It all makes sense, think about it....

$35........Not even a tank of gas.......

YOU...MUST....GET...IT........
Hypnotic%20Spiral%20Picture.gif

getting the exclusive, but will display without cigar. The lower edition size is always good to have anyway.

You'll be sorry you didn't!
It all makes sense, think about it....

$35........Not even a tank of gas.......

YOU...MUST....GET...IT........
Hypnotic%20Spiral%20Picture.gif

:lol I stared at that for quite a while and now my PERS is broken.

What are the aftermarket prices like on SS PFs?

:lol I stared at that for quite a while and now my PERS is broken.

What are the aftermarket prices like on SS PFs?

Very hard to say.
Some drop is price , some shoot up. I'd say on average they stay around the same price , maybe a little higher. Sideshow's earlier PF's tend to obviously be worth more now. This one looks special so I assume it will go up in price , assuming sideshow don't mess something up with the production.

I like it, but I'm going to hold off ordering right now. Sideshow really needs to get out of the habit of asking for a NRD when they haven't set the ES.

Back