'Duel of the Fates' - Faux Bronze

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine will arrive this Thursday. and will be shipped that day, if i receive it early enough, or Friday morning to it's new owner...who is a member of this board.

Mine came with...

th_S1270766s.jpg

Unfortunately, these aren't the good tasting kind :(

Ouch... Any pics?

Yeah, when I get back from work. There really aren't that many, just a few. Also, when I took them out to display, I had black stuff all over my hand. Not sure if the paint was a bit too fresh when packed?

#45 is in the house (or should I say building) since I'm at work. I can't take any pictures yet but I'll try to take some tonight. Wooo Hoooo.

Thought you bought two FRAMES sets, Neil? :monkey1 Nothing wrong with that of course. :lol

Well... sorry for the bad pics. Old camera and even older user. :) The flash really makes it look bright.

dotf1.jpg

dotf7.jpg

dotf11.jpg

Mines should be here tomorrow. I thought of keeping it, but really, with those Street Fighter statues, the Vader & Stormie 1/6's, Bats, IM, and other unexpected must-haves, I think I can live without this.

Back