'Duel of the Fates' - Faux Bronze

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess it too late to go back and make an Anakin/Obi bronze? And do they get the Padme one bronzed next? (I think I would have to skip that one if it came up)

So I guess it too late to go back and make an Anakin/Obi bronze? And do they get the Padme one bronzed next? (I think I would have to skip that one if it came up)

And if they only released--oh, ten of the Padme dio in faux bronze?:naughty

https://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Duel-of-the-Fates-FAUX-BRONZE-Diorama-Statue_W0QQitemZ110253408513QQihZ001QQcategoryZ73559QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hell yeah Nash!:chew

I am sure you will get a nice chunck of change off this dio. I think I like this even more than the eagle.

He probably won't be getting any buys with BINS this low

https://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-FAUX-...ryZ98034QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also the dreaded NEW ebay rules are in effect today. Sellers are at the mercy of the buyer.

Last edited:
congrats dude! I think im going to wait a bit for the price to go higher.

i thought about it, but figured almost a 300.00 profit was enough for me. i'll be kicking myself if this thing ends up closer to the 1k mark, but figured it was a safe amount based on what the yoda/dooku one is bringing now.

I would expect this to max out around $800 maybe a bit more. Yes its one of the better scenes, but its a small statue and if people want a cheaper alternative there will be plenty of colored versions. I hope it goes for more cause I have one coming but I'm not expecting a gold mine.

I would hope this one (and the Dooku) at least stay at what I paid for them. I hopefully will never need to sell them but if I do I would at least like to break even. Right now I am more happy having something so rare than so expensive.

My wait list is about to be converted on the 20th!!:banana:banana

I just got the email tonight, so I will be joining the 74 other freaks and non-freaks:cool: who grabbed this diorama.

Back