'Duel of the Fates' - Faux Bronze

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wait list is about to be converted on the 20th!!:banana:banana

I just got the email tonight, so I will be joining the 74 other freaks and non-freaks:cool: who grabbed this diorama.

Yeah, me too, I got the conversion email. I had it in my cart and got to the last step and got the waitlist number. So, I thought I had a good chance at conversion, but I didn't think it would be so soon. I thought I would have to wait until July.

Do you think this means some people actually cancelled this? :google

Yeah, me too, I got the conversion email. I had it in my cart and got to the last step and got the waitlist number. So, I thought I had a good chance at conversion, but I didn't think it would be so soon. I thought I would have to wait until July.

Do you think this means some people actually cancelled this? :google

The way the economy is hitting some, yes

No surprise since July is only a week and a half away... oh well... Gives me a little longer to save up for it. :)

Well, probably because everyone talked about the regular one all ready... or maybe they are just jealous :). My thought was if I am going to get this diorama anyway and they cost the same I might as well get the bronze one.

I guess I'm next in line to flip too. hope there are a lot of interested buyers not on this site.

already have mine written. just waiting to see how low of a number i get so i can sell it for more.

Rockstar, you have it easy and can just relist and just change you BIN/OBO price from $1999.99 to $1499.99 :lol

Maybe we should start a thread to see what numbers we get...that way, if someone has the matching Dooku we can work it out.

Just an idea...

I'm sure DarthNeil will have that covered... probably just add to the Dooku one we have. If somebody here did get #50 I might be interested in a trade.

Maybe we should start a thread to see what numbers we get...that way, if someone has the matching Dooku we can work it out.

Just an idea...

:naughty Who'd do that?

madden821 said:
I'm sure DarthNeil will have that covered... probably just add to the Dooku one we have. If somebody here did get #50 I might be interested in a trade.

Oh yeah.:lol

By the way, has anyone had their card charged for this? The last e-mail said they were going to start charging on the 16th... Still nothing here (it still says processing)-- Anyone have any news?

Haven't checked today. I imagine I'll get charged today or tomorrow.

But mine is already sold. Wouldn't it be creepy if I got #27 :horror

Got charged yesterday

It would be cool if we could work out some matching sets..good idea Gruson, unlike your idea for a FB Abom....:monkey5

The completist in me just died and I just made someone very happy...
I cancelled this... Along with many others.

Long live fiscal restraint.

Back