'Duel of the Fates' - Faux Bronze

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'd be awesome if Sideshow makes sure people who got of them have the same numbers. I wasn't really interested in a bronze of this one, but I woulda loved to have the Yoda vs. Dooku. Woulda saved me money too since I wouldn't have been compelled to pick up the Ani vs. Obi or DotF. :lol Congrats to those that got this and double congrats to those who got both.

It'd be awesome if Sideshow makes sure people who got of them have the same numbers. I wasn't really interested in a bronze of this one, but I woulda loved to have the Yoda vs. Dooku. Woulda saved me money too since I wouldn't have been compelled to pick up the Ani vs. Obi or DotF. :lol Congrats to those that got this and double congrats to those who got both.

If you got a number over 75 that would suck if they did.

Pisses me off- I always get my newsletter 2 and a half hours late. I forget to start checking for the newsletter to popup. ARGHH!

Ordered!...will flip or trade. Not something I collect or would keep.

Instead of checking the newsletter last night I decided it would be funner to argue with my wife. :banghead

Back