Dragon's Crown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't play this game too long cause I don't want the hud to burn into my plasma tv. but the game looks gorgeous. only thing is that there's often soo much things on on the screen that I loose track of my character. playing as the Amazon.

Just finished it with the Amazonian. Really a fun game when co-op'd. Time to sell it.

I still haven't beaten the game yet, I only have 2 talisman's and I've done all the sidemissions that were available to me. not sure if more will unlock if once I beat the end boss. also playing with the amazon.
haven't tried playing with the other classes yet.

Man, this thing finally came out in Australia. Was worth the wait! Currently playing as the Elf. Need statues from this so damn bad.

sold my copy the other day with the art book for $35.
the gameplay was not really my thing. but I do like the art style so I'm in for figures, any word on the amazon and elf that was shown a while back?

Yeah I thought I would like it... but it got a bit too repetitive to me. I liked Muramasa better, but I'm not exactly sure why yet... maybe it has to do with the setting.

Man, this thing finally came out in Australia. Was worth the wait! Currently playing as the Elf. Need statues from this so damn bad.

You mean like this ? :wave

dragon-crown-figurine-2.jpg

I'm also interested in the megahouse figures. ebgames selling new copies for $40 now

Ran into this last night-

Fighter 1/4 - 1/4.5 scale poly statue 15" tall
APL10026.jpg
APL100262.jpg
APL100263.jpg
APL100264.jpg

its supposed to be released this month. Would like to get it if I knew a whole set was being made. I can't pin down for sure who's making it. BBTS has it as A-Plus, EE has it as Yamato, and Japanese retailers on ebay have it as Megahouse. BBTS has the best deal so far at $260. Not a ton of info out there on it...

Fun game, I always liked golden axe and old arcade side scrollers. I don't know how I would explain having this excessive style on my mantle though. It's kinda comical in the game.

Back