Dragon's Crown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NataN

Super Freak
Reaction score
This game is coming out this tue. not really into beat'em up games but this one looks so gorgeous. you also get the artbook if you preorder. still don't know if i will pick it up the day it comes out due to my plate being quite full right now, with injustice and still have to play the last of us.

https://www.atlus.com/dragonscrown/

I wont have to have my pants down for them to see what I'm packing if these things are on display.:horror

I wont have to have my pants down for them to see what I'm packing if these things are on display.:horror

It sounds like you're the exact market for stuff like this then. Personally, I think they could and should be bigger. Just get rid of the torso and head of the girl all together. Have her arms and legs just sticking out the sides and bottom of the boobs. They're almost there anyways.

Half woman, half horse .....

Amazon_Sprite_walk.gif

Got this game. Completed the normal run a few days ago. One word, Awesome.

So ridiculously excited for this, Odin Sphere was great. Sadly we don't have a release date in Australia for it. :(

On a sidenote, I find it interesting that only the female designs are copping so much criticism when the Knight and the Dwarf are just as ridiculous.

Half woman, half horse .....

Amazon_Sprite_walk.gif

All awesome.

So ridiculously excited for this, Odin Sphere was great. Sadly we don't have a release date in Australia for it. :(

On a sidenote, I find it interesting that only the female designs are copping so much criticism when the Knight and the Dwarf are just as ridiculous.

the creator intentionaly Blew EVERYTHING out of porportion. they designes are intended to be paradies of Standard fantasy tropes.
though all anyone sees is "sexisim" as far as the girls are concerned. they don't dig any deeper.

the creator intentionaly Blew EVERYTHING out of porportion. they designes are intended to be paradies of Standard fantasy tropes.
though all anyone sees is "sexisim" as far as the girls are concerned. they don't dig any deeper.

They look like super stylized Frank Frazetta pictures come to life. I'm completely okay with that. Boobs doesn't automatically equal sexualised.

Australia release date announced today, gotta wait til October.

I haven't played a game like this in ages.
I think I will get this game!

I started to feel nostalgic again and remember the games I used to play, especially with some of the HD remakes coming out too: Ducktales, Caste of Illusion.

Is this out today??
Is it not live on the PSN store? I can't find it!

From what I understand, PSN updates whenever it feels like it, so it'll go up today, but when is anyone's guess.

Back