Dragon's Crown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like A+ is making more 1/4.5 scales. They started with the Fighter and now have added the Sorceress and looks like the Amazon. They are working their way through the line, hope they get to them all. Really niche game with amazing art, I am probably gonna get these assuming they'll hold off till early next year. Looks like these'll be 14-15 inches tall

spd_20141018170359_b.jpg
000170576_1322222.jpg
266800.jpg

really liking this Sorceress over the Megahouse ones

Miyazawa Model Fall 2014: A+ x Dragon's Crown | Plastikitty

lol, totally over my head- Fighter is already out and I had to go and buy him... looks like I'm in this for the set now haha. Preorder is also up for Sorceress on BBTS for $239.99

Paint up does look pretty nice! And I agree that this Sorceress looks better than the Megahouse ver. Thanks for sharing the pics.

no prob, I'll post some pics of the Fighter when I get him in. There's not a lot of in hand pics on the web for him. He's made of polyresin and looks like Sorceress is ABS/PVC. Not a huge fan of PVC but still at 1/4 she looks pretty good, I wonder why the material swap? Here's some more pics of her, looks like she's got a swap out arm and hat:

Dragon’s-Crown-–-Sorceress-PVC-figure-by-APLUS-2.jpeg
Sorceress-Dragons-Crown-A-Plus-preorder-02.jpg
Sorceress-Dragons-Crown-A-Plus-preorder-03.jpg
1d533cce1c8ad080147c3f585de91d6a.jpg
000170576_133333333.jpg

Finally got him! :rock Very impressive, weighs alot. Overall super happy with him. The stars painted on his lower half don't look as good in person, more like someone flecked paint at him with a toothbrush, still only really noticeable up close and I guess they were shooting for a sparkly effect like in the concept art. Maybe I'll get someone to paint him shiny metallic in the future like some did with Sauron. He has one foot peg and the sword is a very necessary third leg. The paint on the crown is much better in person, photos above make it look like a dull mustard brown. Next up Sorceress and Huntress! Here's some pics I shot

IMG_6453.JPG
IMG_6454.JPG
IMG_6515.JPG
IMG_6516.JPG
IMG_6518.JPG
IMG_6520.JPG
IMG_6522.JPG
IMG_6521.JPG

also finally picked up 1:1 Tiki for $85 off Amazon, she's on a long slow boat from Japan :impatient:

Really hope they finish the line, seems like they will. The whole set in 1/4ish scale is gonna rule

Got a 10 day out notice from BBTS, looks like we'll have her soon. Checked on there looks like she sold out too, they still have Fighters tho- dunno why , hes pretty epic. Hope they have Amazon up soon, and announce a few more characters :rock

I got all the megahouse ones and the one from alphamax. Also bought the A+ sorceress and x-plus amazon. Looking forward to the maxfactory and orchidseed sorceress. Maxfactory sorceress looks the best to me, but I really like this A+ one too.

MaxFactory
dragons-crown-sorceress-18-max-factory.jpeg

Orchidseed
B9nSygYIYAAMx_7.jpg

Last edited:
A-plus sorceress is awesome, dig her a lot. Like her scale and i think its the best sculpt of her so far.
20475265926_4c32399f41_b.jpg

X-plus warrior chick looks decent. Axe head is polystone, rest of the figure and base is vinyl.
19880594443_87bfe84843_h.jpg

Looking forward to the Max Factory's and Orchidseed's Sorceress.

Wow, looks awesome! What scale is the Amazon? She looks great. Hope the APLUS Amazin comes soon with some future announcements of the rest of the cast.

Got my shipping notice today too btw :yess:

the xplus Amazon is a bit bigger than the Aplus sorceress. I'd say Aplus piece is more of a 1/5 scale and xplus is 1/4 scale. I dont own the fighter, I only collect the female figures of this series.

the xplus Amazon is a bit bigger than the Aplus sorceress. I'd say Aplus piece is more of a 1/5 scale and xplus is 1/4 scale. I dont own the fighter, I only collect the female figures of this series.

Yeah whats with the 1/4.5 scale? Lots of Japanese companies seem to use it, Ive got half a dozen inbetweeners like that. Really hope they finish the line, Im in it for the full set. If not, I may end up selling these down the road.

Yeah been kinda quiet though, has me a little worried. Curious what Sorceress looks like next to that Xplus Amazon, any chance you coulld post a pic?

Back