Dragon's Crown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's up now. Started playing. It's an incredible looking game. Just beautiful. Playing on my Vita and it looks amazing. Really fun so far.

Downloaded for the PS3 just now. :yess:

Should be something nice to look at and fun to play.
Old school beat em up style with RPG elements.

Really enjoying this one. About 4 hours in already and pretty addicted. I hope it doesn't get overlooked for not being a big name title.

wish there were more beat em ups for the genre. Loved the classic beat em ups like Aliens vs predator, Punisher, Dungeons & Dragons, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, TMNT

Received my copy yesterday. Artbook looks very cool but I haven't played it yet... I must hold strong and finish wipeout first.

wish there were more beat em ups for the genre. Loved the classic beat em ups like Aliens vs predator, Punisher, Dungeons & Dragons, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, TMNT

For sure. Its a genre that deserves a revival. Dragon's Crown is the most fun I've had with a beat em up in ages, so maybe this is the start of one.

Im having fun. Love the graphics and art style.

It's fun to level up, get all the lootz, upgrade stuff, kick even more butt.
Bring 3 allies along and beat the crap out of cool bosses.

what do you guys make of the artbook?

I wish I had one. The art style in the game is fantastic.

I have about 10 hours logged in now. I don't even think I'm very far into it. Great value here. I've only used one character so far.

there's always video's on youtube of people flipping through it.

I do like the art, that's in the art book. Just wish it was printed in higher quality paper, would make the excellent artwork stand out even more. Though since it was basically a freebie if you pre-ordered, and not charging extra $$$ Definitely worth it.

As far as the game, played it straight for 5 hours on Tuesday till 1am till I got my Wizard to Level 14. This games makes we want to get a Vita just to have it on the go. (wish the Vita was at $150-199 with a packed in 4gb Memory Card)

Couldnt find a hard copy of the PS3 version in my town. I guess they didnt ship too many of these. I dont think I've ever not been able to find a copy of something the week it came out. That's too bad cause the game is great and should get more attention.

Thanks for posting. Do you know if the other characters like the fighter, elf, dwarf, etc. are going to be made?

No worries. :) I hope we see more of the Elf as well.

The Sorceress is getting at least three figures from various manufacturers in different scales and poses, but so far only one Amazon and one Elf have been announced. There's a Tiki the fairy figurine coming as well. I think there will be several more of each produced or revealed in the next year or so, but since female characters sell much better, there's only a slim chance for the men to be made.

I hope Figma or Revoltech 1/12 figures will be made (maybe Revoltech, since they did Queen's Blade), but that depends on the enduring popularity of the characters and their designs. I think they're unique enough to stay popular for a while though. 1/6 figure would be stellar but... Yeah, no way, unless it's a statue.

hm... I wonder if anyone would be crazy enough to do a 1/4 or 1/4.5, or even 1/2 like Sonico. Yikes.

Man no way my wife goes for this I think.... The other ones are not by AlphaMax right?

You could get a storage locker for her and visit on the weekends. :lol

The other Sorceress is by a company called Orchid Seed, possibly based on this artwork:

165760_zpscc473f02.jpg

However, your wife may be less happy with Orchid Seed's because they are known for their cast off pieces (anatomically correct statues with removable clothes). I don't know if the Sorceress will be cast off, but she could be. I'm not really into that, but I'm sure that'll make a lot of people happy.

The Elf and Amazon are by MegaHouse. Here are their unpainted protos:

Giolon1376370428_zpse1ba0c1c.jpg

Giolon1376370377_zpsa5c2bf83.jpg

Tiki will be made by Vertex, and is 1/1 scale:

165805_zps877acde7.jpg

Cute. :)

Last edited:
I'll see when they come out, I'd rather have them all in matching scale.... and possibly with my Muramasa pieces from Alter.

Back