Dragon's Crown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got her and she's awesome, especially next to fighter, but dang she's a nightmare to put together. Her rear foot won't go down over the peg at all and her front foot just barely. I'm afraid I'm going to cave the base in if I try to force it down much harder. Her arm is super tight to switch out, and I was afraid I was going to scratch up her stomach while pulling the skirt apart to get around her.

Any tips for getting those pegs in? I wonder if its okay to lube them with something... I left her on there, surrounded by clothing for a hopefully soft landing. Hope she doesn't topple over by morning :thud:

Just need to use some force, it'll get in there. Watch out for the skirt, it will transfer paint on her butt, a pencil eraser should take off any paint residue.

Finally... got it almost all the way down. I spun some drill bits around in the hole with my fingers, didn't take much of anything off but I think it left some fine dust that helped it slide further in. She is a really awesome piece and looks great next to Fighter. Just makes me a little disappointed in Fighter's boring base now.

IMG_7646.JPG
IMG_7657.JPG
IMG_7649.JPG
IMG_7653.JPG
IMG_7655.JPG
IMG_7656.JPG
IMG_7659.JPG

Only thing I don't like about the statue are the lips. Aside from that she looks great and the price is quite good considering how large she is.

Back