Media Dragonball Dokkan Battle App.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Kibishii! Btw, you and your son's leads are the only reason I was able to beat certain battles, so I appreciate it. LR Gohan's special attack animation is amazing -- I love how it sometimes even adds an animation of Vegeta throwing that ki blast that struck Cell in the back so that Gohan could give his one-handed Kamehameha a final push. So cool.

If you are on Facebook, "DBZ Dokkan Battle Help Forum" is an amazing group that go out of their way to help. They also have a weekly Friend Mega Thread and a Beginner's Guide where people will answer any question you have. That would help you get a lot of new friends, but you would need to add "DBF* before your user name. I don't know why I didn't think of that earlier.

If the group is flooding your page, you shut off notifications and then just click on their link through groups.

Thanks! I'll take a look! Your maxed-out Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black is a beast, btw.

LR Gohan's special attack animation is amazing -- I love how it sometimes even adds an animation of Vegeta throwing that ki blast that struck Cell in the back so that Gohan could give his one-handed Kamehameha a final push. So cool.

Aside from the Vegeta part, LR Gohan has one of the weakest SA animations in the game IMO. It looks so out of place when Gohan is walking with the kamehameha, like they just dragged the art up and down and called it a day.

I'm still waiting for a Jiren card to hit. Wonder what type he'll be?

I have a feeling LR Vegito blue will be here by Christmas - it's been almost six months since the votes and people are getting impatient.

Totally get where you're coming from. Any animation that draws directly from events from the show is super endearing to me though. Jiren card would be awesome, especially if his SA was just to glare at the opponent haha

I pulled Rage Trunks!!! How is your grind coming, Kibishii?

A Jiren card will likely come out when UI Goku gets his dokkan awakening.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I pulled Rage Trunks!!! How is your grind coming, Kibishii?
Congrats!!! He really is the perfect combo with Int. Gogeta, but I need orb-changer Goku, buffgoku, or the Int. Banner buff card to make an optimal int. team. I wish I pulled a dupe of him.
My current farm/grind list:
I got Phy. Omega to SA10, awakened Phy. Cooler & SA4, farmed Teq. Trunks (Future) to SA10, and got 600 Incredible Treasures to buy 2 of the Kais. I also spent over 40k Babas Points on fricking agi & str Awakening Medals...

1. Future Trunks: Rage Trunks to SA10- I have my 9 str. Trunks (Future)
( Trunks x7 (24/63) ssTrunks x7 (21/63) Vegeta x3 (15/27)
2. 400+ Incredible Gems- 2 Kais and I need to restock up on Hourglasses
3. Janemba SA farm: 168 medals
4. Merged Zamas SA farm & 77 medals
5. Int. God Vegeta 77 medals

Last edited:
Thanks! Nice job on the grind so far! Here are my medals:
Trunks x7 (2/63) ssTrunks x7 (0/63) Vegeta x3 (3/27) :slap

What's the third card you're referring to, btw?

latest
latest

No prob! I got tired of that damn Trunks event and used an elder kai to get int trunks to sa10. I can't stand the events where they aren't guaranteed drops, they really need to start implementing the category effects into more events!

I have Buffku with two dupes, but haven't invested any orbs into him. 99% of the time I run my mono-str team that easily beats all dokkan events and Boss Rush levels. I am hoping that the phy. banner will have Syn Shenron because I have all the other cards to make an Omega Shadow Dragons team which is probably the best team on global right now.
View attachment 381202

My current mono Phy team at the moment. Can run through most events like nothing.

Omega (Lead)
Syn Shenron
Goku Black (accidental used a dupe on the top right path instead of left :lol)
SS Gotenks
Final form Freeza
Super Boo (recovers 15% health after super attack)

It's funny how Phy used to be one of the weakest types, now it's shot up there as one of the most OP in the current meta. If anything, Agl is falling behind - last time global got a dokkan exclusive Agl unit was Super 17. Even with a Super Vegito as lead, I rarely ever use that type for events any more.

Question: are the Strike Event characters the only ones who are capable of reaching SA 15?
Thanks!

It's funny how Phy used to be one of the weakest types, now it's shot up there as one of the most OP in the current meta. If anything, Agl is falling behind - last time global got a dokkan exclusive Agl unit was Super 17. Even with a Super Vegito as lead, I rarely ever use that type for events any more.
Agi. Super Vegito is still one of the best cards in the game imo; especially on a super team, teamed up with SSJ4 Vegeta, or in WT. He really was a game changer for me. Once I got him, I was able to easily beat some of the older Dokken events. On WT, I Baba the opposite team then let themselves eat Super Vegito's counterattack.

I agree about the Phy. teams, but I am missing Syn Shenron and "Nightmare Redux" Super Buu and both of those are needed for an optimal Omega team or Cooler team.

Question: are the Strike Event characters the only ones who are capable of reaching SA 15?
Thanks!
As far as I know, yes.

LRs can reach sa20 and on jp the new extreme awakened cards can reach sa15, starting with agl ssj3 Goku.

SA 20 for LRs?! That must be a serious grind without Elder Kais. :eek

SA 20 for LRs?! That must be a serious grind without Elder Kais. :eek
It is and it is most definitely not fun. I have all of the "Free" LRs and the only one I have at SA20 is SS Goku. Well, I don't have Frieza LR'ed yet because I am waiting to see if they do a 1/2 stamina event like they did with LR Goku. I will eventually get the androids to SA20, but there are other priorities.

The SA grinding is often the most frustrating things in the game due to the awful drop rates.

This is why I don't bother getting those free SSR units (e.g Trunks, Buuhan, Goku Black) to SA level 10 any more when I can just save a bunch of them up if I pull the better versions.

Then again I fed two Str Buuhans to Int version and his attack stayed at level 1. :slap

The SA grinding is often the most frustrating things in the game due to the awful drop rates.
This is why I don't bother getting those free SSR units (e.g Trunks, Buuhan, Goku Black) to SA level 10 any more when I can just save a bunch of them up if I pull the better versions. Then again I fed two Str Buuhans to Int version and his attack stayed at level 1. :slap
I think all F2P games are like this. I spent an entire 154 stamina bar this morning on the Future Trunks Event trying to get the SSJ Trunks awakening medal and 0 dropped. I was pretty lucky with Black and got his SA to 10 in one day...Buuhan took a VERY long time because of horrible drop rates. I am not looking forward to farming Phy. Merged Zamasu for the Teq. version. :monkey4

I still try to get all free units to SA10 simply because there are times when you are limited on your team cost, they get an awakening, or you are required to use "dropped" cards.

Last edited:
Back