Media Dragonball Dokkan Battle App.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope it's some kind of discount banner like int gogeta was since its likely the Christmas banner but not holding out hope, that's usually reserved for dual fests haha.

The buy 3 get 1 free banners are always good to me [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The dokkan battle subreddit always has up to date info, aswell as the dokkan YouTubers like rhymestyle, nanogenix, dokkanic etc.

Awesome! I'll check them out. Thanks!

Ok, so big news. With today's update dbz.space datamined and found that the adult ssj3 Gotenks card got translated along with phy ssj3 Gotenks! Heroes may finally be coming to global!

So there's still

large.jpg

for

latest
???!!!

I just hope it's some kind of discount banner like int gogeta was since its likely the Christmas banner but not holding out hope, that's usually reserved for dual fests haha.
I am just trying to decide whether I want to dump stones for Phy. SSJ3 Gotenks or save up for SSJ3 Angel Goku who will most likely be on the Broly banner just to troll me. I have all the 'optimal' cards for a Super Teq. team.

With the update we got last night, my farm/grind list is sick:
1. Omega Shenron SA farm: 63 medals +60 Korin medals
2. Cooler- 21 medals
3. Janemba SA farm: 168 medals
4. Future Trunks: a ****-ton...farming the teq. Future Trunks to 10 as well as Rage Trunks
5. Merged Zamas SA farm & 77 medals
6. 500+ Incredible Gems- the 2 Kais and I need to restock up on Hourglasses

Dokkan wiki:
and
(100% SA Up) can be farmed to raise
Super Attack

I'm following your lead because I would love to eventually max out as many Trunks cards as I can. So just to be sure:
To raise the SA of INT Rage Trunks, it's best to

1.) Farm
to SA 10

2.) Dokkan SA 10
into SA 10

3.) Repeat (Steps 1-2) x9

4.) Feed SA 10
x9 to
to get...

5.) SA 10

Does that sound about right?

Femtech, here is your chance to grind out Future Trunks because the event went up last night! Honestly, I think you should really focus on grinding through the quests to level up, farm stones, and increase your Team Cost. My 12 year old quit playing because he got LR Gohan but then couldn't use him with any other Awakened cards because his team cost was so low (I can give you his Friend ID if you want it. he left LR Gohan as his lead, but he doesn't really play anymore)

I would totally appreciate that! My thanks to you and your son! :hi5:

No, if you feed a SA10 str. Teen Trunks (Future) to int. Rage Trunks, it will only increase his SA by 1. To feed a SA10, the cards have to be the same. If you are going to feed the card, you only need SA9 because your Rage Trunks is already SA1.
I try to always awaken the SSR to a UR for a 100% chance. If you leave the card at SSR it will only be a 50% chance. That is up to you how much farming you want to do.

This is what I would recommend:
*Farm ONE of them to SA 10 to keep for yourself so you can have the str. version as well.
*Then farm 9 more str Teen Trunks (Future) and a ****-ton of awakening medals to have 9 str. SSJ Teen Trunks (Future).
*Awaken all 9 of them to UR then feed them to Int. Teen Trunks (Future)
*WAIT until you are high enough rank and have a strong enough team to beat Future Trunks Dokken Event because it can be tough for starters

Did you pull Rage Trunks?

The free farmable Int. Teen Trunks (Future) is a pain to farm and takes too many medals. I farmed one to SA10 just for myself, but it is too long of a process to farm just to feed to Rage Trunks.

Last edited:
No, if you feed a SA10 str. Teen Trunks (Future) to int. Rage Trunks, it will only increase his SA by 1. To feed a SA10, the cards have to be the same. If you are going to feed the card, you only need SA9 because your Rage Trunks is already SA1.
I try to always awaken the SSR to a UR for a 100% chance. If you leave the card at SSR it will only be a 50% chance. That is up to you how much farming you want to do.

*Farm ONE of them to SA 10 to keep for yourself so you can have the str. version as well.
*Then farm 9 more str Teen Trunks (Future) and a ****-ton of awakening medals to have 9 str. SSJ Teen Trunks (Future).
*Awaken all 9 of them to UR then feed them to Int. Teen Trunks (Future)
*WAIT until you are high enough rank and have a strong enough team to beat Future Trunks Dokken Event because it can be tough for starters

Did you pull Rage Trunks?

The free farmable Int. Teen Trunks (Future) is a pain to farm and takes too many medals. I farmed one to SA10 just for myself, but it is too long of a process to farm just to feed to Rage Trunks.

Yeah, I read elsewhere that the INT Teen Trunks (Future) route is tough because of how rare the required Future Gohan medals are.

There are a bunch of names, so I'm going to embolden them to make it easier for myself to read Lol

The text on the wiki was a little ambiguous to me.
My question: while it definitely points out that the INT Teen Trunks (Future)/"The Future Changer" SSJ Trunks has to be SA 10, does the STR SSJ Trunks (Future)/"Power of Rage" SSJ Trunks have to be SA 10, as well? I have 8 of the STR Trunks (Teen) (Future)/"Standing Defiant" Trunks from the Story Event so far. If the 9 "Power of Rage" SSJ Trunks don't actually need to each be SA 10 ultimately, then I'll hold off on feeding the "Standing Defiant" Trunks to each other, so that I can start working toward Dokkan Awakening them regardless of SA.

You're totally right; I forgot that an SSR is not a guaranteed % for +1 SA
Dokkan Awakening all 9 of the STR SSJ Trunks (Future)/"Power of Rage" SSJ Trunks into UR is a good idea.

I haven't pulled INT SSJ Trunks (Future)/"The Future's Last Hope" SSJ Trunks yet, but I figured I should go ahead and get a head start while the Story Event is open. Thanks again for your help and advice!

EDIT:
So I can remind myself and visualize while we talk
INT "The Future Changer" SSJ Trunks (Future) -->
latest

STR "Standing Defiant" Trunks (Teen) (Future) -->
latest

STR "Power of Rage" SSJ Trunks (Future) -->
latest

INT "The Future's Last Hope" SSJ trunks (Future) -->
latest

The text on the wiki was a little ambiguous to me.
My question: ... does the STR SSJ Trunks (Future)/"Power of Rage" SSJ Trunks have to be SA 10, as well? I have 8 of the STR Trunks (Teen) (Future)/"Standing Defiant" Trunks from the Story Event so far. If the 9 "Power of Rage" SSJ Trunks don't actually need to each be SA 10 ultimately, then I'll hold off on feeding the "Standing Defiant" Trunks to each other, so that I can start working toward Dokkan Awakening them regardless of SA.
If you are feeding the Str. SSJ Trunks to Rage Trunks, NO. You only want to have him UR with SA1 for a 100% chance to increase Rage Trunks' SA. If you feed Str. SSJ Trunks with an SA10 to Rage Trunks, it would still only increase Rage Trunks' SA by 1.

*Farm ONE "Standing Defiant" to SA 10, awaken him, and UR him to keep for yourself so you can have the str. version as well. He is a great starter unit that you can use now.
*Then farm 9 more str (Standing Defiant) Trunks (Future), leave those 9 at SA1 and farm a ****-ton of awakening medals to have 9 str. (Power of Rage) SSJ Teen Trunks (Future)
*Awaken all 9 of them to UR then feed them to Int. (The Future's Last Hope) Trunks (Future) OR gamble with them being SSR for a 50% chance

Remember, Quests are giving extra experience right now, so you can also farm quest mode for stones.

Perfect! Plan of action is set in stone. Now comes the ****-ton of medals haha
Thanks!

Is it worth it to buy the "Standing Defiant" Trunks awakening medals in Baba's shop (to speed things up a little), or is it generally best to stockpile trade points?

Is it worth it to buy the "Standing Defiant" Trunks awakening medals in Baba's shop (to speed things up a little), or is it generally best to stockpile trade points?
I have been buying the Trunks awakening medals every time I see them in Baba's shop since the last time the Future Trunks event was on. I probably have 20+ of each medal stock piled just to get me started.

Oh, congrats on the God Goku (Kaioken). I am still missing both of the agi. God Gokus and the agi. banner keeps tempting me just because his rate is higher on it.

Awesome! Thank you so much to both of you! :) Sent the request!
Accepted

I have been buying the Trunks awakening medals every time I see them in Baba's shop since the last time the Future Trunks event was on. I probably have 20+ of each medal stock piled just to get me started.

What was the rotation period for the Future Trunks story event, btw?

Oh, congrats on the God Goku (Kaioken).

Thanks! I was super excited when I pulled him because I really dig when Goku uses Kaioken in SSGSS mode in the show. The fact that SHF made a Kaioken Goku figure gives me hope that they'll one day do a Kaioken SSGSS Goku, as well (but hopefully not an exclusive).

:yess:

What was the rotation period for the Future Trunks story event, btw?
I think about every six months; it was last available in May.

My current farm/grind list:
1. Future Trunks: a ****-ton...farming the Teq.Future Trunks to 10 & Rage Trunks to 10
( Trunks x7 (63) ssTrunks x7 (63) Vegeta x3 (27)
2. 700+ Incredible Gems- 3 Kais and I need to restock up on Hourglasses
3. Janemba SA farm: 168 medals
4. Merged Zamas SA farm & 77 medals
5. Int. God Vegeta 77 medals

Last edited:
Yeah, most events that arent dokkan events (the ones you get medals for the festival cards) only come round every few months at best, almost a year at worst, so when you see an even come up that has things you want, grind the heck out of it. The fight against despair is one to look out for since it gives a guaranteed 2x drop for the 150g training room for a super success in training (the best room item in the game)

Ugh. Just fed 10 ssr Trunks to my teq. Future Trunks and only got his SA up to 5. Time to farm 5 more and the awakening medals to go with them.

I already farmed my 9 other str. Trunks for Rage Trunks and locked them for medal farming .

Yeah, most events that arent dokkan events (the ones you get medals for the festival cards) only come round every few months at best, almost a year at worst, so when you see an even come up that has things you want, grind the heck out of it. The fight against despair is one to look out for since it gives a guaranteed 2x drop for the 150g training room for a super success in training (the best room item in the game)

Jeez, those are long interims. Thanks for the heads-up. I really want to farm the Future Trunks Story event, but my team is just too weak to consistently win on Z-Hard. -__-"

Ugh. Just fed 10 ssr Trunks to my teq. Future Trunks and only got his SA up to 5. Time to farm 5 more and the awakening medals to go with them.

I already farmed my 9 other str. Trunks for Rage Trunks and locked them for medal farming .

Good job on the grind, Kibishii. I have to live vicariously through you and your Trunks leveling haha

Jeez, those are long interims. Thanks for the heads-up. I really want to farm the Future Trunks Story event, but my team is just too weak to consistently win on Z-Hard."
You'll get there; just focus on increasing your team cost and farming stones. If there are free cards that you can farm to SA10, do that. You already have a few of the best cards in the game; if you haven't bought the Appreciation Package that has the blue stone, I would still highly recommend getting it and getting Super Vegito.

I still have to remind myself that the game is a marathon, not a sprint. Patience is not one of my virtues. Plus, I dropped some $$$ on the blue stone & Dual SSJ4 Vegeta & SSJ4 Goku banners in June and my teams instantly became better.

Back