Dragon Age: Inquisition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just went back in, and to the Undercroft, and sure enough - avail on the PS4 too. Also noticed a 'special shipments' box that had things like 'Superb' type armor schematics.

Thanks all - totally missed this today!!!

Just went back in, and to the Undercroft, and sure enough - avail on the PS4 too. Also noticed a 'special shipments' box that had things like 'Superb' type armor schematics.

Thanks all - totally missed this today!!!

Awesome.

Glad you guys found it, now where are those superb armor schematics?

Awesome.

Glad you guys found it, now where are those superb armor schematics?

Just across from the tint desk - look for the '!' and it'll say Special shipments or some such!

I know the PC beta for patch 6 has the black emporium which, like game 2, will give you the option to change your appearance etc at will. Hope that goes live soon (free would rock) but shall see

Last edited:
Just across from the tint desk - look for the '!' and it'll say Special shipments or some such!

I know the PC beta for patch 6 has the black emporium which, like game 2, will give you the option to change your appearance etc at will. Hope that goes live soon (free would rock) but shall see

I didn't see them schematics. :lol Sucks. :(

DRAGON AGE: INQUISITION FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE TO XBOX ONE GOLD MEMBERS

Share.
For Gold Members only.

BY CASSIDEE MOSERElectronic Arts and Microsoft are offering people the chance to try out the epic fantasy RPG Dragon Age: Inquisition on Xbox One.
Available March 10-16, the trial is extended only to Xbox Live Gold members on Microsoft's current-gen console and will give people the chance to try out BioWare's RPG free of charge. Whether or not this allows access to the entire game or a limited section of it is unclear.
Alongside this free trial, Xbox One Gold members can also purchase Dragon Age: Inquisition and its deluxe edition at a discounted price as part of this week's Deals with Gold promotion. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition and a number of other games are also currently on sale.

ugh shoulda waited a little longer. $36 is a great deal for this game.

'JAWS OF HAKKON' DLC COMING FIRST TO XBOX ONE AND PC...

trailer debuts tomorrow.

Speaking to Eurogamer earlier this month, Dragon Age: Inquisition creative director Mike Laidlaw hinted that the game's first single-player add-on would be revealed in the not-too-distant future.
Laidlaw said that he was aware that fans wanted new areas to explore, but also a story continuation for the game's post-credits scene.
"The two big pulls are - 'I want more of this game' and 'I've reached the ending and I want to know more about the characters, or one specific character'," Laidlaw teased.
"I don't want to go into too much detail but I'm well aware of both of those camps and I'd like to see both of those groups satisfied before we're done."

Last edited:
Yeah, I thought it was purely, just the trailer as you said, my friend said it was going to be released today but I couldn't find news on that. Mega weird.

They certainly had enough time to do dlc since finishing and releasing the main game they just did a very good job of keeping it under wraps.
But who's complaining?
Thats the way to release dlc in my mind; Announce one day then release the next.
Hate waiting for dlc for good games.

Back