Dragon Age: Inquisition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, hours upon hours into this and I find myself wanting to completely change my character.

Right? I chose an Archer class, but it feels a bit boring to me. I'm thinking of switching to a swordsman class.....but I also feel myself wanting to change my race as well.

:lol

Seriously, I wish I went human. I also hate the face I created. What class, race, gender did you use?

Right? I chose an Archer class, but it feels a bit boring to me. I'm thinking of switching to a swordsman class.....but I also feel myself wanting to change my race as well.

I think that class can dual wield blades if you're sick of that.

Rogue / archers are pretty powerful, I wish I was that. I end up using Sera and Varric a lot too. Warriors are sorta boring.

:lol

Seriously, I wish I went human. I also hate the face I created. What class, race, gender did you use?

Female, human, archer class. I agree with the power, it's just not what I was expecting, combat wise.

Im 45 hours in and still enjoying my mage. I plan to do a second playthrough with a dual wielding rogue.

I'm a human warrior, I seem to be the least effective guy in my party which is odd since I'm supposedly the "chosen one". I think I'd like to play as a Mage so I can become a Knight Enchanter which I read is vastly over powered. I dunno, my character just feels sooooo boring but I'm at the mission where I'm about to get Skyhold, I've done most of the Hinterlands and all of the Storm Coast as well as recruited all but one of my party members.....do I really want to go back and start over.

I'm a human warrior, I seem to be the least effective guy in my party which is odd since I'm supposedly the "chosen one". I think I'd like to play as a Mage so I can become a Knight Enchanter which I read is vastly over powered. I dunno, my character just feels sooooo boring but I'm at the mission where I'm about to get Skyhold, I've done most of the Hinterlands and all of the Storm Coast as well as recruited all but one of my party members.....do I really want to go back and start over.

So ... I'm new to dragon age, I too, found the warrior to be boring. I played dragon age origins. But like for a couple hours. So I'm fairly new to this world. So is that how the warrior is?

If it's all the same, while I found the sword & shield warrior to be boring. The two-handed warrior is fun though. Well, looks fun. Mostly.

Has anyone had freezing or audio issues with this game on Xbox One?

In DA1 i was a Spellsword (i think thats what it was called). All the power ups and effects you could enchant yourself with were sweet. I remember my attack being somewhat weak till the games end, but i was a tank. When i sent my guy into battle he glowed and sparkled like a princess :lol

Can you still be this class?

Back