Dragon Age: Inquisition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad to see this game thread is only 2 pages...wow.
No interest at all in great epic RPG's here?
Looking forward to this one. Got all winter to play. Take my time...

Sad to see this game thread is only 2 pages...wow.
No interest at all in great epic RPG's here?
Looking forward to this one. Got all winter to play. Take my time...

?
We're on the 5th page.

It does sound like Bioware has learned from the disastrous DA2.
Lots of content with some minor missteps.

I'm a big Dragonage Fan. I even bought the Figures and swords. I didn't like part 2 that much. It was basically a button smash game. Hope 3 is more like the first.

Kind of sad how dead this thread is. The game looks awesome and is out tomorrow. Why the crickets?
Anyway, this is maybe the biggest release of tbe year for me personally. Last one too until Witcher 3 in February. Really looking forward to diving in.

Kind of sad how dead this thread is. The game looks awesome and is out tomorrow. Why the crickets?
Anyway, this is maybe the biggest release of tbe year for me personally. Last one too until Witcher 3 in February. Really looking forward to diving in.

It does indeed look great...... can't wait to start playing.....

Did anyone order the Inquisitors edition? that thing looks epic

Bioware almost buried the franchise with DA:2, so epically half assed.
That might have something to do with it.

I enjoyed DA2. It felt lazy and scaled back from Origin, but I had a lot of fun with the new combat and liked a lot of the characters. DA:I looks to be a combination of 1 and 2 at least in terms of combat. More strategic and in depth like 1, but has 2's style and flash. Hopefully, the story and overall scale will be more like 1.

Waiting for sale and avoiding spoilers like the plague (for me at least)

Have to wait until it gets delivered. For the games I'm really looking forward to I like to get it on disc instead of digital. Otherwise I would have been able to play at midnight.

Yep...im already in love. Been playing for about three hours and im thrilled with what ive seen so far. Graphically, its not going to win any awards, but the combat is really satisfying and I enjoying the character interaction and story so far. It feels massive and its much more open than I realized. Im going to lose many hours of my life to this one.

Got it at Target today and played a couple hours. Definitely like what I'm seeing so far. Been waiting for this one for a long time.

I picked this up for the PC, but all I get is a black screen. Updated all my drivers. :/

I've read that if you have less than a Quad-core (I have a tri-core) then you can't play it at all. Bit disappointed...

Yeah, its a keeper. 9 hours in already and I havent done s #!+. Its going to take a minute to make your way through this one.

Played last night, and just enjoyed wandering around the Hinterlands. I am going to head to Redcliffe in order to do the mount quest.

Back