Does your Cobra Commander feel naked without a cape?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the blue, which I like. Thats doesnt really mean its the best though :lol

I would guess its just a matter of preference. I have it with the silver chain since nothing on CC is gold.

I have the blue, which I like. Thats doesnt really mean its the best though :lol

I would guess its just a matter of preference. I have it with the silver chain since nothing on CC is gold.

Sure it does. Given all his accents are silver (save for the buttons on his shirt), it makes sense that the chain also be silver. So IMO, blue w/silver looks the best.

I would agree blue and silver chain probably looks best. I just wanted to give people options since not everyone has the same opinion.

Just to let everyone know, I still have a few capes available at my website, but my fabric supply is getting low, so what's left is limited!

Highly recommended. I bought a cape from The Drizzle a couple of weeks ago. Got the daprk blue with silver chains as well. Added a Cobra emblem at the back. Just need to add some fabric wires to it. Quality of the cape is top-notch.

DSC_6286.jpg

DSC_6288.jpg

Back