Does your Cobra Commander feel naked without a cape?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that cape sure is a big improvement over the trench coat.

OK, I've got a weird pic request. And it is probably aimed and King Darkness. Any chance of getting a pic of Cobra Commander in a suit with the cape? Yeah, I know that sounds weird, but I like the trenchcoat look for this particular Cobra Commander design, but I'd still like to get one of these capes so I was thinking maybe for my Podium Commander.

OK, I've got a weird pic request. And it is probably aimed and King Darkness. Any chance of getting a pic of Cobra Commander in a suit with the cape? Yeah, I know that sounds weird, but I like the trenchcoat look for this particular Cobra Commander design, but I'd still like to get one of these capes so I was thinking maybe for my Podium Commander.

I will take a pic for you when I get home today.

What's next? A leather jacket for Snake Eyes? :p

Thanks King. I know it sounds weird, but it might be crazy enough to look good though. Cobra Commander is a crazy guy afterall.

Okay, so here is a really crap pic. I didnt want to futz with the cape at all since I got it just the way I wanted for the regular CC figure. Sorry, it looks pretty terrible. Hope this helps a little :monkey3

SDC11965.jpg

I'm sure if you made some people would buy them, even if they didn't use it for Snake Eyes.

I'm gonna really be ramping up all kinds of interesting items to produce very soon. We're sort of in the planning stages right now, and my Brother and Dad are even helping get things rolling by financing some of what we're going to do, and being very encouraging in my doing this. I want to thank you all for supporting me and being encouraging, too. I lost my job about a year ago, and that and the depression that followed actually opened the door to answering some questions about myself and some developmental problems I had as a child. Being able to do this is allowing me to generate my own income, and I am so happy when you guys approve and enjoy what we're making. So much more cool stuff is yet to come! I definitely like that dress suit setup, too!!! :D (Now I know what I'm gonna do with my Crimson CC head!)

I'm gonna really be ramping up all kinds of interesting items to produce very soon. We're sort of in the planning stages right now, and my Brother and Dad are even helping get things rolling by financing some of what we're going to do, and being very encouraging in my doing this. I want to thank you all for supporting me and being encouraging, too. I lost my job about a year ago, and that and the depression that followed actually opened the door to answering some questions about myself and some developmental problems I had as a child. Being able to do this is allowing me to generate my own income, and I am so happy when you guys approve and enjoy what we're making. So much more cool stuff is yet to come!

:rock :rock :rock

I'll forgive you for the SE sculpted mouth remark. :p

Are the CC capes still available? I've been thinking about getting one now.

Back