Does your Cobra Commander feel naked without a cape?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my cape in from Drizzle(left you positive feedback :) ) and I am highly impressed!!! VERY nicely done, excellent materials and the cape has a lot of weight so it hangs great!

Anyone needing a cape for any figure, I highly recommend you pick up one by Drizzle!!!

Thnx again man, you ^^^^in rocked it :rock :rock :rock

You are VERY welcome!
Your pictures look great. The fabric color was very hard to find- I actually carried the blue CC head to a lot of fabric stores, (I know, guy in a fabric store, yes, it is kind of embarrassing! :rotfl ) trying my best to match it as closely to the head as I could. That blue head is a real curious shade of blue, it has some deep gray in it or something. this was the ONLY fabric I could find that matched that head in everyday natural light. (That's why blue capes will be limited) I bought all of that fabric they had, and I do still have fabric left yet, but it's not going to last forever (unless I go out of town and get lucky and find more. (I actually do keep a scrap of that blue in my wallet) I'm just so pleased that I can give you guys something that really enhances your figures, and that you're enjoying them!

Oh, and I'm jealous of that EX staff you have... but for those that don't have one- I'm working on an alternative to it... :D

If someone wants to send me good reference pics of "Smoromir's" cape, I'll see what I can do soon.

Last edited:
Holy crap Drizzle if you make a staff that would be awesome. Keep up the good work while falling within the new guidelines of what can and cannot be done. :rock

Holy crap Drizzle if you make a staff that would be awesome. Keep up the good work while falling within the new guidelines of what can and cannot be done. :rock

I'm actually working on it right now. It's not a Sideshow Cobra Commander Staff, it's a generic Snake Staff and Ceremonial Snake Dagger set, totally different design that I will have available in a couple weeks. As usual, I won't sell it through the forums, but directly from my website. The snake IS a Cobra, but not the GI Joe Cobra symbol, and would work well with any number of custom figures. I could see it looking pretty cool in an Egyptian Pharaoh's hand, too.

Wired the cape.

SDC11938.jpg

I'm actually working on it right now. It's not a Sideshow Cobra Commander Staff, it's a generic Snake Staff and Ceremonial Snake Dagger set, totally different design that I will have available in a couple weeks. As usual, I won't sell it through the forums, but directly from my website. The snake IS a Cobra, but not the GI Joe Cobra symbol, and would work well with any number of custom figures. I could see it looking pretty cool in an Egyptian Pharaoh's hand, too.

Sounds great man, shoot me a PM when it's available! :rock

The Drizzle great work on the cape. and I would be interested in a Smoromir.cloak too if you made one.

Mine have DID leather boots, makes a big difference. My black CC is pretty much finished, I'll share pictures soon, but today is our 16th wedding anniversary here, so I'm pretty sure we'll be too busy today.

A bump for Drizzle and proof that he makes a high quality product. If you're on the fence about this...pull the trigger. :rock

cobracommandercape.jpg

Just received mine at work. I got to say it looks fantastic. Cant wait to get home and put it on the CC. Great job Driz.

You're welcome! Glad to help!
Just to let folks know, the amount of blue fabric I have left is limited, so do get your orders in soon if you want a blue one!

Got mine today, great job! :rock

I liked the trenchcoat, but a cape was REALLY needed to complete his accessories. :D

Now time to put the Cobra Logo on the back of mine... :naughty

Back