Does your Cobra Commander feel naked without a cape?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think Cobra Commander's getting any? I'd have to wonder... can't even show his face.

Not with a face like this:

4465a.jpg

Just got my cape in from Drizzle(left you positive feedback :) ) and I am highly impressed!!! VERY nicely done, excellent materials and the cape has a lot of weight so it hangs great!

Anyone needing a cape for any figure, I highly recommend you pick up one by Drizzle!!!

Thnx again man, you ^^^^in rocked it :rock :rock :rock

SDC11891.jpg

SDC11895.jpg

SDC11897.jpg

Hey Drizzle very nice. If you ever find the right type of fabric and have the time, I'd love to see a Boromir cloak from the first half of FOTR.

Just got my cape in from Drizzle(left you positive feedback :) ) and I am highly impressed!!! VERY nicely done, excellent materials and the cape has a lot of weight so it hangs great!

Anyone needing a cape for any figure, I highly recommend you pick up one by Drizzle!!!

SDC11891.jpg

I take it you went with black?​

SDC11891.jpg

SDC11895.jpg

SDC11897.jpg

Awesome review King, I also ordered the same cape and now that I have your testimonial I am PUMPED! I am no Kurgan but I respect you. :lol

With that cape, he is spectacular...you only need the throne now.

Back