Do you text while you drive?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you text while you drive?

All the time.

hooptie.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/T-YNNTSrqys&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/T-YNNTSrqys&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I text while driving and pounding a SNAKE in one hand and texting with my other hand while going to the gym. Mainly whenever I see that Ween hasn't posted a pic in the Let's See You thread... :maul

Fixed it for you! :D

I knew a girl who died because she was text messaging her boyfriend while driving. People who text while they are operating a vehicle are some of the biggest ^^^^ing idiots ever. Just don't do it, because you put my life and the life of others in jeopardy. Be cool. Don't text and drive.

There have been more cases of deaths resulting from people operating cellphones while driving vs. those who are under the influence of alcohol while driving.

I knew a girl who died because she was text messaging her boyfriend while driving. People who text while they are operating a vehicle are some of the biggest ^^^^ing idiots ever. Just don't do it, because you put my life and the life of others in jeopardy. Be cool. Don't text and drive.

There have been more cases of deaths resulting from people operating cellphones while driving vs. those who are under the influence of alcohol while driving.

No way...alcohol has been around for quite sometime now.
i think zack morris invented cell phones..so circa 1989??

No way...alcohol has been around for quite sometime now.
i think zack morris invented cell phones..so circa 1989??

Yes way, well in my city they say cell phones have caused more deaths and accidents in recent years than drivers under the influence of alcohol. I pity the foo who calls me on my facts!

Pix, get on it. *waits*

Yes way, well in my city they say cell phones have caused more deaths and accidents in recent years than drivers under the influence of alcohol. I pity the foo who calls me on my facts!

Pix, get on it. *waits*

yeah, maybe...but thats not what it says in your post:banana

Someone beat this man until there is nothing left of him!

hehe Kidding bro.

:banghead:banghead:banghead

im not kidding!!! I am so mad...how dare you use factual facts in an argument...zack morris created cell phones and you know it..GOUIAIOPSDUIOPASYIFUGHA&*^&^%&^%&^

Back