Do you ever think of suicide?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice reply:), i think i have never been happy and i can't find my way in society. i'm not some depressed teen i'm 28 years old and nothing even remotely has gave my life some fuel. I frankly don't know what to say anymore. I'm dissapointed ineverything.

You need to take some psychiatric medication. You're not supposed to live in the mental gutter. Visit, sure, but not live there. I'm bipolar and I couldn't survive without mine.

Many years ago, I used to sit in my tub with my gun in my mouth trying to think of just one reason to live. Fortunately, I came up with at least one every single time. Depression is a dark thing, I know. There is little chance to see outside of the darkness when it consumes you utterly. The only way to get out is to force yourself in any way possible. Prescription drugs and therapy are two ways. There are many others. Try whatever works for you. Once you look back at that darkness, once you escape, you won't know how blind you were to the escape route. There is a way out. Find it.

:) I'm in the netherlands, we might have the same thing i don't know, i'm thinking about visiting my doctor again although he never really helps.

I just did a google of Netherlands suicide helplines and several came up. I would suggest giving one of them a call....and make an appointment to see your doctor. Perhaps he can prescribe you some anti-depressants. Nothing wrong with taking medication if it helps you get through the day.

u have my sympathy and u need to seek help but if you realised the damage it does to family then you'd never contemplate it

I just did a google of Netherlands suicide helplines and several came up. I would suggest giving one of them a call....and make an appointment to see your doctor. Perhaps he can prescribe you some anti-depressants. Nothing wrong with taking medication if it helps you get through the day.

Thank you Jen i love people that care, i'm ashamed now for even starting this topic but i felt/feel so desperate and it's late here. Thanks to everyone who cared. I just feel soooo bad right now. I'm a wreck.

Thank you Jen i love people that care, i'm ashamed now for even starting this topic but i felt/feel so desperate and it's late here. Thanks to everyone who cared. I just feel soooo bad right now. I'm a wreck.
You won't always be a wreck. Killing yourself takes away all other options forever... and options friggin' rule! :rock

You're welcome. I do hope you give them a call. They can offer you a lot more assistance than we can on this board. Here's the google search I did:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Net...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Call them! You definitely are not alone and there are people trained to help get you through this dark time.

good cause I assure you it ain't freakin nice

I agree. I know too many people that killed themselves. The damage it does to their family and friends lasts a lifetime.

Not really sure what to say, but I feel I should say something.

Chin up buddy. :grouphug

You started this thread because you're looking for help. There's nothing to be ashamed of and to be honest there's a part of you that is desperate, for help that is. Dwelling on the negative will always make things more difficult to deal with. The best thing you can do for yourself is to seek professional help. If you're looking for someone to talk to right now then feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to message back and forth with you. :peace

Has anybody asked why he's suicidal?

IF not....I'll be the one to pry! :lol

So....dude.....let's talk....

what's bringing u down?
Life not leading to anywhere u say? Well...join the club brother. :lol
I mean...no body knows where each of our lives is heading...why are u thinking of ending it...with out even knowing what's gonna happen next?

I mean...u die...and thats it? Nothing else...no heaven nor hell (at least in my beliefs)...sounds kinda boring i think.....so yeah...speak to Momma Bamboota?

All I can say is get the help you need. As rough as life can be its not worth checking out on. All the best. :duff

Stuff like THIS is the key:
(Mind the f-bombs)
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/L4-2QoPkzj0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I edited your post because it contained a post that I had deleted for being in very bad taste.

EDIT: Thanks Jen. I didn't realize it had been deleted.

Cee Lo FTW.

Last edited:
Here's the number for the national suicide lifeline: 1-800-273-8255

Maybe you could give them a call. It's free and I think they may be able to help more than the people here.
I agree with Ben- think about it, it can't hurt if things are already really bad. :dunno

I buried a kid in 2008 and my two-year-old has a life-threatening peanut allergy (both of which make life very ____ty at times) and I have never thought of suicide; I have had other really negative thoughts. My wife and I had to go into counselling after our son passed to deal with the bitterness and I still suffer from pretty severe PTSD, but there is help out there.

We attend an ongoing bereavement group at our church and I promise you, suicide hurts alot of people. I cannot begin to convey the amount of parents, siblings, and children whose lives are destroyed by suicide.

Life can suck at times, but reach out.

Hang in there 8th wonder, theres no shame in asking for help. Just promise yourself you'll try and try a little bit everyday. Believe me there IS alot to live for. Now make your life better cuz it won't change on its own.

Best of luck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back