Do you ever think of suicide?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link and yes one, not videos.. was not mean't to insult the person who started this thread, i'm sure they understand that by now. Your advice about getting on anti-depressants is equally as bad, it really is...if not worse.

Not really. A lot of people are on anti-depressants that probably don't need to be - I will admit that. But people with severe, long term depression or other mental illnesses usually need medication. It's as simple as that. Whatever 8th Wonder decides to do is between him and his doctor and hopefully they can come up with a treatment plan that works well for him.

How could they be that good for you if they give you a bad case of permament whiskey d'k...that is just feeding the fire of depression is it not?.

Like i said, you let this get out of hand and took it personally...you don't really know me but, i'm really nice and humble.

:lol I've got a slow fuse and a really nasty temper when I do REALLY loose it. This just pushed my button on what the topic is about.

You need to remember though that you are not my parent, nor my superior in any way and you are in no position of authority. Jen was closely monitoring the thread and if she had deemed my posts so disrespectful and "flaming" SHE would have done something about it. It's not YOUR place.

Anyhoo, I'm really glad most of the people in this thread are showing sympathy for the thread starter because this is a feeling I used to have when I was younger and I would have appreciated all of these comments had they been directed at me back then. I think it's safe to say 8th Wonder has at least ONE reason on his conscience now.

How could they be that good for you if they give you a bad case of permament whiskey d'k...that is just feeding the fire of depression is it not?.

Like i said, you let this get out of hand and took it personally...you don't really know me but, i'm really nice.
I took them several years ago in dark times and had no problem with that. I did my research on the subject knowing that was a side effect and found a good one that worked well for me. I only took them for as long as I needed to clear the darkness (about 9 monthsish), then quit on my own. No need for them any more. The right ones aren't as difficult to quit as some folks imply. And there are some with far less severe side effects than others. Research is the key. To simply say they are never the answer is something I know to be untrue.

I recently (as in, on Saturday) lost a colleague by drug overdose. Wasn't exactly suicide (or so they say) but it might as well have been. Don't do anything rash. If nothing else, you have us Freaks who care about you. We really do. Just read the pages of this thread.

Please take good care of yourself. :1-1:

Well 8th Wonder hasn't posted in awhile - there is a lot of good advice here, numbers to call, etc.

I think we can close this down now as it is just continually getting derailed.

8th Wonder - I hope you get the help that you are seeking and that things get better for you. I hope some of the member's stories here will give you some encouragement to hang on and not give up the fight. We are all precious and may you soon find the light at the end of this tunnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back