Do you ever think of suicide?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This song always cheers me up when I'm feeling low

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/K82nMSy-IWQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice edit.

You don't have to be sheltered, rich, overworked, or really poor to feel the urge to want to die. The cause is as much mental as it is social. I'm not sheltered, rich, overworked, OR really poor. I'm just bipolar and no amount of archery or horseback riding can cure a mental illness.

Nor could meds as this mod suggested, meds usually make you worse in the end.Better to do something more natural to ease your depression, something physical.

Sheltered, rich, overworked, pressure from parents..these are just factors that work against you in the end. When i was in High School most of the 90+ mark kids who never let up all the way through ended up needing counciling because they became suicidal, most of these kids were Asian actually.A ex of mine was suicidal throughout University, adopted kid, rich, snobby sheltered parents, daughter trying hard to find a identity..that was a rough one.

8th I hope you're ok bro.
If I was Dutch and feeling down, i'd be straight down to Amsterdam red light district to put it right :)

Nor could meds as this mod suggested, meds usually make you worse in the end.Better to do something more natural to ease your depression, something physical.

Sheltered, rich, overworked, pressure from parents..these are just factors that work against you in the end. When i was in High School most of the 90+ mark kids who never let up all the way through ended up needing counciling because they became suicidal, most of these kids were Asian actually.A ex of mine was suicidal throughout University, adopted kid, rich, snobby sheltered parents, daughter trying hard to find a identity..that was a rough one.

No, they were just depressed because they were Canadian. :nana:

She's doing great Josh. Thanks for asking. :D Pain killers are highly addictive. It had her before she even knew what happened.

Great!! :hi5: No problem. :) They are really really nasty for that reason.

My Uncle told me the Sir Andrew Barton quote when I was having a tough time in my life. :)

Thats awesome! These things stick with ya in a good way. :hi5:

Often times severe depression is caused by chemical imbalances in the brain. Physical activity is not going to help with that....sometimes people need meds. Yes there are side effects - but people with severe depression or other illnesses often find these side effects are better than the symptoms they have without the medication.

Oh yeah, I've contemplated suicide before, mostly out of depression and frustration. I'm sure many individuals have.

However, due to my personality and beliefs I'd never do it. You just got to take a step back and realize it wouldn't be worth it. There's not a single thing in this world that would warrant someone to take their own life. It's cowardly and selfish. Not only would you be hurting yourself, you'd be hurting those around you.

This is what I do whenever I get depressed. I take a nice long look into my soul (a mirror helps) and laugh off any of the issues you have. Bask in your own greatness. Think of the things you've accomplished, who you are, what you've done etc.

I have a bit of a superiority complex though, so this may not work for everyone, especially if you don't love yourself (if I could ____ myself, I would). That complex makes me adhere to some stubborn rule so I'll never commit the awful deed. Be optimistic and think and you'll see suicide isn't the answer.

ALSO, there's also the chance you mess up and "suicide wrong". You wouldn't want to be miserable and paralyzed for the rest of your life would you? I'd rather be whole/healthy and miserable then disabled, missing limbs, brain matter, etc. and miserable.

Last edited:
Okay - I'm cleaning up this thread and I suggest Valfar that perhaps it's time for you to move along since you have nothing positive to say here.

V knows I love him.

And thank GOD you're not a moderator.

i love you too but, now i have two infractions for this?? WTF.

Yea, delete my posts, make me look like i had absolutely no point, insult me via PM and infract me twice..thanks.

i love you too but, now i have two infractions for this?? WTF.

Yea, delete my posts, make me look like i had absolutely no point, insult me via PM and infract me twice..thanks.

I told you in the first infraction that I would continue to infract you for every inappropriate thing you posted in this thread. This is not the thread for your snide remarks and videos of songs about committing suicide. Yes I said you were a jerk for posting that...and I'll say it here. I thought that was a really crappy thing to do when someone is asking for help and advice.

I told you in the first infraction that I would continue to infract you for every inappropriate thing you posted in this thread. This is not the thread for your snide remarks and videos of songs about committing suicide. Yes I said you were a jerk for posting that...and I'll say it here. I thought that was a really crappy thing to do when someone is asking for help and advice.

Link and yes one, not videos.. was not mean't to insult the person who started this thread, i'm sure they understand that by now. Your advice about getting on anti-depressants is equally as bad, it really is...if not worse.

:rock Finally!!! You got pissed, and the timing was epic!!!

:lol I've got a slow fuse and a really nasty temper when I do REALLY loose it. This just pushed my button on what the topic is about.

I know this thread is on the verge of closure but a friend of mine who I went to high school with and played soccer with for a couple seasons one day went to the putt putt golf center to talk to his ex girlfriend and when she didn't take him back he went in the parking lot and blew his brains out. I always thought that was the easy, chump way out but it was sad to think that he thought that was his ONLY option. There is always somebody out there to help... just look for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back