Do The Mandolarian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freakin' awesome! That reminds me of the idea I had for Sideshow's contest. I wanted to do the thriller dance with all of the Dead figures Sideshow has put out so far. I was only missing one thing...

the talent.

Those videos are great and funny as hell! That guys got some serious talent to pull something like that off.

The amount of work in that boggles the mind - very clever too. Does this guy have a site with more videos?

Lollllll.....and the way he pose him too....lollll...straight out of flashdance..lollll..awesome....

I just noticed..the guy is a quebecer..we are geniuses !!!

Wow, that is amazing. The stop motion is perfectly done, so smooth it looks almost lifelike. Whoever did it is immensely talented... no doubts there. And extra points for hilarity in the choice of song and style of dance. PERFECT! :lol

Re: Boba Fett figure dances

That's amazing! And funny!

Great way to show off the articulation too.

I can't believe he got camera movement in there too that looks pretty smooth for a frame-by-frame bit. Well done!

That should win best figure video of the year!

Incredible done!
Did he make other shortfilms - the doll almost moves as were it alive.

That was amazing and hilarious... what a great pay-off at the end :rock

Speaking as a Boba Fett fan, that was best video I've seen in a long time!!

How can I save a copy to my hard drive?

That was amazing, seriously that could've been a really strong runner for the Figure It Out videos...

Back