Do I have a big collection?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do I have a big collection???

• Yes, it is huge!!!

Votes: 11 10.8%
  • It is small in comparison to mine

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • You have the right amount...

Votes: 39 38.2%
  • It is puny...get some more....

Votes: 36 35.3%

• Total voters
The collection and setup looks great. You have the right amount in your collection. I can see that you are not an impulse buyer. You go after what you want and that is it.

Most people here say I have the right amount. Does that mean if I didn't get anymore, that is good enough? don't think it is possible for me not to get anymore...

The compromise with my wife is that I get th pieces I pr ordered this year which are war Machine, German Paratrooper PF and Predator LSB and limit my purchases to one or two year....:(

That's going to be tough.......:gah:

Yeah coming to the forums and seeing every new piece and discussing them to death and not pulling the trigger is incredibly hard, im in pretty much the same boat as you, only supposed to buy one or two a year but it ends up being about 4 lol.

Most people here say I have the right amount. Does that mean if I didn't get anymore, that is good enough? don't think it is possible for me not to get anymore...

The compromise with my wife is that I get th pieces I pr ordered this year which are war Machine, German Paratrooper PF and Predator LSB and limit my purchases to one or two year....:(

It shouldnt be very tought, just don't follow your compromise.
Its that simple.:pfft:

dude, she needs to see this thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77999
:exactly:

I wouldn't call it small, but not huge either. It's a nice collection, that's for sure!

Back