Disney to Acquire Lucasfilm Ltd.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were in charge of the NE SW flicks, I'd do the following:

1. Hire Gary Kurtz as executive producer. When you really look at the films, they dropped in quality when he and Lucas had their 'falling out' Keep Rick McCallum away from this

2. Hire Mark and Carrie.

The ONLY way to get Harrison Ford back is a) and Damn good script AND b) a sh ton of cash

I also think it would be better to have Han and Luke not talking to each other due to Leia dying and Han wants to kill Luke. At least that would be something for Han to do in the flick. People give Ford crap over his views on Han, but, Once he got Froze, Han did'nt evolve an farther. I mean think about it. He realizes as he gets lowered into the carbon freezing chamber, he's wasted his whole life and now, he has someone he doesnt want to leave and a cause to live for, its all over. I mean, yeah, they thawed him out, but he doesn't do anything else character wise in ROTJ.

end-is-near.jpg

Well... Star Wars and Indiana Jones in just 6 hours... 4 billion dollars... :panic:

Ugh... hope it isn't :pfft: Jerry Bruckheimer directed...

I just realized. I was 4 when I saw Jedi with my father in the theater. My daughter will be 4 when 7 comes out. :rock

Indiana Jones and the Curse of the Black Pearl coming to a theatre near you in 2016

People were saying the same thing back when they announced a film based on a theme park ride.

Unless its a horror/western/fantasy done as perfectly as POTC then maybe it might have a slim chance

Indiana Jones and the Curse of the Black Pearl coming to a theatre near you in 2016
ROFLMAO Hey maybe Disney will connect that age old question as to why R2 and 3PO are in the Tomb in Star Wars 7. :lol
r2d2-c3po.jpg

I don't know. Should men, soldiers in suits be CGI?

That crap with the Clones in the prequels was ridiculous. It wasn't just the battles and armies that were CGI, even just a character standing there was a computer generated image with an actors face/head plopped on.

Compare that to the actual craftsmanship and work of having actual stunt men an extras in the suit and the differences are glaring.

Suits of armor > CGI

Puppet Yoda > CGI Yoda

I'm not against CGI, but only use it when it's needed and necessary for your vision. Everything about Attack of the Clones and Return of the Jedi reeked of post production, from characters to sets. It was all fake.

Back