Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They gave us Judy at the Disney Infinity Next Zootopia screening last night. I need to pick up Nick soon.

Best Buy has the Marvel 3.0 Battlegrounds playset up for pre-order for $19.99 ($10 off) PLUS a free 2.0 character.

Best Buy

I know it's 2.0, but for me, who's missing Falcon and Hawkeye from the 2.0 set, it's a good deal.

It figures that I have to do a early morning shift the day the new Marvel Battlegrounds and the new figures come out. :gah: Will probably pre-order it on Sunday so I can get it when I get off work on Tuesday.

Thanks! So what's the etiquette here, am I supposed to rep you guys back? :lol

:lol :lol :huh :lol

I picked up Mickey Mouse off of eBay for $10 shipped. :yess:

I hope we get an Oswald the Lucky Rabbit added to Disney Infinity sometime in the future. :pray:

GamerTuesdayDisneyInfinityWishDec13-10.jpg

Another Best Buy sale. Select figures $8.99...some of the older 3.0 figures are $4.99.

save-on-disney-infinity-figures-152465 - Best Buy

Perfect for me, as I don't have any 3.0 stuff yet. But with the Battlegrounds play set release, and Target having the starter set for $34.99 last week, perfect time for me (err, for my kids) to jump in.

Toys R Us also has a sale going on that includes the new characters released last week. Buy 1 get 1 for a $1.

The Best Buy sale is great I was able to get Quorra, Sabine, Ezra, Zeb, Maul, Hulkbuster and Ultron for $4.99 each.

Hey Guys, I've got a question for anybody that uses their Infinity on the Xbox 360. Has anybody had any trouble downloading the update to play Battlegrounds? I updated my Xbox, and when I start Infinity it gives me the prompt that I need to update. I hit 'ok' and it just goes to the main screen and doesn't 'see' my Battleground playset piece. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the update to actually run. Any help would be much appreciated.

If I remember correctly there should be a menu for Expansion Downloads and it will be in there along with the dialog packs for the different countries.

If I remember correctly there should be a menu for Expansion Downloads and it will be in there along with the dialog packs for the different countries.

Would that be in the X box menus or Infinity. I found the downloads section on X box, but it just had an infinity language download and a 3.0 game download. I'll give it another look. Thanks Aerosmith.

Back