Director Tony Scott dead in apparent suicide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are? Who's we?
me and CelticP
I went straight back to True Romance.

seriously lets move on from that movie, and lets talk about the other movies, this got boring now, Im done with that movie,

Unstoppable : bad

The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 : bad

Domino: Awful

Top Gun : Good

Beverly Hills Cop II : okay

Enemy of the State: okay

True Romance
: ******

havent seen any others

me and CelticP

seriously lets move on from that movie, and lets talk about the other movies, this got boring now, Im done with that movie,

Unstoppable : bad

The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 : bad

Domino: Awful

Top Gun : Good

Beverly Hills Cop II : okay

Enemy of the State: okay

True Romance
: ******

havent seen any others

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Sgvq98mjc[/ame]

Rest in piece, Michael Scott.

Man On Fire was the only movie I believe I've seen of his, but it was awesome. Watched it twice in one week which is something I rarely do with movies. Great movie for sure.

Rest in piece, Michael Scott.

Man On Fire was the only movie I believe I've seen of his, but it was awesome. Watched it twice in one week which is something I rarely do with movies. Great movie for sure.

tumblr_m8yxpbOCLS1r60bf8o4_400.gif

Well, the overall point is, Tony Scott was a good filmmaker, and it sucks he had to kill himself. He will be missed.

True Romance for life.

You are the black sheep in this thread.

Anyway, I never had an issue with his style. It may have gone too far, but it was unique. You can tell it's a Tony Scott film from the look. Which I always appreciate.

well, he didn't have cancer, has any news come out about his death? why he did it?

This is a pic of a Christmas from 2005 I think. Lotsa crappy toys and ****...but right at the top there, in the middle of everything is True Romance. Never saw it before. Dad bought for me, thinking i'd love it.

And love it I did.

PICT0003.jpg

well, he didn't have cancer, has any news come out about his death? why he did it?

It'll come out eventually, the notes will give an indication I'm sure.
With cancer ruled out I'd put my money on a spousal connection.

Back