Director Tony Scott dead in apparent suicide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do I look like blackmask?

dsc09930.jpg

I had it at some point in 2005 as well.

Can't believe most of the **** I bought. You guys remember all those clone packs? The purple Mace Windu squad, those Grey Corcuscant troopers with like, 4 points of articulation.

Ahhh, ROTS hype. I don't know what I was thinking.

ROTS turned me into a collector. I was perfectly happy with one MR lightsaber right up until that point.

Now I want Clarence and Alabama dolls.

Would you buy,

A Hot Toys True Romance line?

- 1/6 Clarence
- 1/6 Alabama
- 1/6 Vincenzo
- 1/6 Clifford

All the likenesses are there for a measly $800.

I bet blackmask would, especially a 1/6 Patricia Arquette.

Maybe Hot Toys will make a Max Shreck figure from their upcoming Batman Returns line and we can all buy it and customize him into Vincenzo.

Shave off the white hair, have skiman repaint it a bit, add a some pieces of clothes and viola, Vincenzo Coccotti.

Oh and I think deep down blackmask secretly wants to **** the living **** out of Patricia Arquette. I'll put money on it.

His wife and family have said he didn't have brain cancer. Sad no matter what the circumstance i've never seen true romance but i'll watch it soon.

I had it at some point in 2005 as well.

Can't believe most of the **** I bought. You guys remember all those clone packs? The purple Mace Windu squad, those Grey Corcuscant troopers with like, 4 points of articulation.

Ahhh, ROTS hype. I don't know what I was thinking.

I had soooo much ROTS stuff. I still do. I wish I would get a collection intervention for those damn things.

But yeah. Point of that pic was the True Romance at the top of the pile. Hard to see. But it's there.

I might buy it on Blu Ray today. Such a great movie in every way.

I would easily buy Clarence and Alabama. They would have to be a two pack though. I couldn't have just one. I need both.

It is the Tony Scott thread. And, the blackmask hates Patricia Arquette thread, apparently.

That's more like it. I can't see them getting past two.

didn't have to escalate as much as it did about her, you just would not leave it alone,
I know CelticP was doing it to troll, but both you guys would not leave it alone, about her being a horrible actress

I became a collector with Episode II. Eventually I got into high end stuff, but I still have all of the other collectibles. Granted, I'd like to slap all of them in a closet somewhere to make room for other things now, lol.

didn't have to escalate as much as it did about her, you just would not leave it alone,
I know CelticP was doing it to troll, but both you guys would not leave it alone, about her being a horrible actress

DUDE. YOU ARE IN A TONY SCOTT THREAD. AND IT'S ONE OF HIS MOST WELL LOVED FILMS.

WHY CAN'T YOU GET THAT INTO YOUR FACEEEEEEEEEEE???? AGHHHahahaha:lol

Back