Director Tony Scott dead in apparent suicide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, not having benefits is more capitalistic? :dunno

That was the point I was originally making, with that particular statement, as skewered as I may have spout it, lol.

The best help you'll receive in this life is helping yourself. :wink1:

I do agree.

I have...or had, depression. It kinda faded away. But honestly, until I took charge, no medicine, or anything helped it.

Suicide could never be an option. Never,

I do agree.

I have...or had, depression. It kinda faded away. But honestly, until I took charge, no medicine, or anything helped it.

Suicide could never be an option. Never,
I always think of Dillon's speech in Alien 3 when my depression becomes overwhelming. It seems to be the only real thing that helps.

"You're all gonna die. The only question is how you check out. Do you want it on your feet? Or on your ****in knees, beggin? I ain't much for begging. Nobody ever gave me nothing. So I say **** that thing! Let's fight it!"

No joy, not a possibility...you're fighting something that you can not defeat. Ever. It will kill you eventually. It's invincible.

So you have two options. You can go out on your knees, begging..succumbing to the monster and letting it kill you aka suicide, or you can go out on your feet, fighting it knowing that you stand no chance...aka living on for as long as you can, and perfecting what you can in your life until you naturally die.

That's how I see it.

Tony finally saw his brother's movie - prometheus....

RIP tony scott and thanks for so many great movies you have given us.

Back