Director Tony Scott dead in apparent suicide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moor. As in blackamoor.

moari.jpg

to me it was too silly, she acted too much like an immature person, like a child, couldn't take her seriously,
the only believable acting she did ironically was when she was getting the crap beaten out of her, and when she burned the dude,

You didn't get the character. At all.

*puts blackmask on eternal ignore again*

I still think if Tarantino directed, this movie would have been the classic it deserved to be, he would have put really good music and would have hired better people, I don't know :dunno

Woah, woah, woah, woah. Remember what thread we're in bro, show some respect. :lol

moar1a.jpg

Woah, woah, woah, woah. Remember what thread we're in bro, show some respect. :lol

moar1a.jpg

the only reason I even watched the movie was paying my respects, I didn't even know it existed,
I didn't want anything to do with Tony Scott after I saw Domino :monkey3

the only reason I even watched the movie was paying my respects, I didn't even know it existed,
I didn't want anything to do with Tony Scott after I saw Domino :monkey3

What?! Man on Fire is one of my favorite films and I watch it at least a couple times a year. The man made some GREAT films.

What?! Man on Fire is one of my favorite films and I watch it at least a couple times a year. The man made some GREAT films.
Indeed. :hi5:

Man on Fire is my personal fav, with Deja Vu and Days of Thunder up there with it. He's got other good ones too though, no doubt. Those are just my top favs.

I already told you bud, I thought the movie was good and the other actors were great, just the music was really awful and the girl was awful,

I am not insulting the movie or anything, the ending was really good,

...and now you're insulting the great Hans Zimmer? ____'s a matter with you? :cuckoo:

...and now you're insulting the great Hans Zimmer? ____'s a matter with you? :cuckoo:

just listening to it again.... this sounds exactly like the Rugrats song.....

[ame]https://youtu.be/x3BqHDaoiMU[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/trwmhm5WaYQ[/ame]

that music belongs in the Jungle Book or Tarzan or something...:yuck:yuck:yuck

Back