Director Tony Scott dead in apparent suicide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott should have fired Hans Zimmer and hired Slipknot. :lol

they could have done what Tarantino does best, just put the best songs from that time, it would have made me movie epic, look at Pulp Fiction, the fact that pulp fiction is much more famous than this movie is not by accident,

Or Skrillx. :lol

I DONT LIKE THAT! I HATE THAT, F__K THAT HIDEOUS GUY!!!

He didn't make Pulp Fiction yet. He was a pretty much nobody at that point.

So no. QT would not have not made it better, because he wouldn't have been able too.

You came into a thread, of a well loved filmmaker, who made films that we have enjoyed for years, and wanted more from him, and you attack one of our favorite films from him....and you expect...a hug? Love?

You should've anticipated the flame. You can try and defend your opinion, but we obviously don't agree, in any way, nor understand.

Uh....huh?

Domino sucks. But so what? Kingdom of the Crystal Skull sucks, does that make Spielberg a bad director?

You didn't like the movie for reasons we loved the movie.

Like I said, you walked into the fire. You should've wore a flame suit. :lol

You still walked into a thread of a very loved filmmaker who died, and are attacking one of his most well loved film.

I still don't know what you're trying to accomplish here. :lol

:lol..............

:lol

Also, George didn't write Kingdom.

gSJQr.jpg

44768fb69a524b15a45280ebf7f2a537

happy?

I don't even know what that means. But OK.

Anyway. What about Deja Vu people? I thought it was OK. It had it's moments. Interesting premise though.

Blackmask doesn't like women. :dunno

I don't like bad actresses if that is what you mean, then yeah, if someone can't act they ruin the movie, just like Demi Moore ruins the movies she is in, I hate when people can't act, women or men,

I don't even know what that means. But OK.

Anyway. What about Deja Vu people? I thought it was OK. It had it's moments. Interesting premise though.

Dejavu was okay, but felt a little too much like Paycheck with Ben Affleck, I guess no one besides me saw that movie,

Dejavu and Paycheck have similar stories, Dejavu was actually okay,
and they cast a great girl in it, she is really awesome, I love Paula Patton she is hot AND good
Paula+Patton.jpg

For one, Tony Scott directed Patricia Arquette and Christian Slater in True Romance. Their performances were as much his as they were their own.

For two, the most memorable roles of their careers were in this movie.

For three, what kind of philistine doesn't like Little Nicky?

For one, Tony Scott directed Patricia Arquette and Christian Slater in True Romance. Their performances were as much his as they were their own.

For two, the most memorable roles of their careers were in this movie.

For three, what kind of philistine doesn't like Little Nicky?

we're beyond that, we are talking about Dejavu and the amazing Paula Patton now :lecture

Back