1/6 DIORAMAS for hot toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diorama environments can really get a lot out of the figures, specially for photographies. Sadly most doesn't work to good on a small room and I see the reason for that in too many details stuffed on a small area taking all the attention away from the actual centerpiece, the displayed collectible(s). CTO15's Bane Diorama works really great on a relatively small room. Personally I don't like flat backdrops with lots of details to much for the above reason. - Brings to much noise into a classy collection imo.

Here are my two cents once more: :lol

11312706_699255773530611_976158594836517402_o.png

You can find some more pics here if you like:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../122281-custom-1-6-bat-bunker-diorama-18.html

That display is amazing! followed your page on fb! and hopefully i would like to get some cool pics with the help of some good dios.

There's a guy from my country who sells 1/6 dioramas through ebay. He doesn't do international orders though (not suprised, the shipping would be killer).

eBay

ah man they do all look great i wish he could ship internationally but yeah the cost would be great. still would probably be worth it to own one of his pieces

I've been scouring the threads and seen some impressive stuff...especially from Craig Walker. I find that dioramas really do bring the collection to life, sadly I have no experience in doing my own custom work. That's to change soon enough I hope.

I did a custom order from Red Diorama, for a Loki throne to accompany my TDW Loki. Once it arrives, I'll share!

Ah nice man! i look forward to seeing pics!

Back