Prop Diecast GREEN LANTERN Movie Rings at TRU

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I promise you this keychain piece will look better than the DCD piece. Also there is a customizer who already posted a YouTube video on how to modify it.

I called my TRU and they said they had several. If anyone wants I can pick up some extras and sell them to you at cost of ring and shipping. Im going to go get one tomorrow. PM me and let me know.

Absolutely just not from a dealer. Not paying $350 plus tax and shipping on it. I'm waiting for the best deal but the last few batteries I've been able to nab at $200 shipped from eBay. I fully expect to find this one too at the price even with the hype.

Even though I got 3 rings already pretty much, I think I want another one to try that modify. I know my TRU still has like 10 of them in stock.

Here is the mod video.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7_gb1faFS4"]YouTube - ‪How to modify your Toys R Us Green Lantern Ring‬‏[/ame]

I got the TRU ring, and i really love it. even though it won't fit on my middle finger like everyone else, but it fits perfectly on my ring finger. the texturing on it is really good and looks very accturate to the movie ring. i might get another one either from TRU or from the unmasked hall.

I picked two of these up today at a different TRU. They had several. I have slender fingers, so this thing is huge on me, but I still love it. I just wish I knew how to make it fit.

I picked two of these up today at a different TRU. They had several. I have slender fingers, so this thing is huge on me, but I still love it. I just wish I knew how to make it fit.

I'm the same way. Would it be practical or realistic for a jeweler to resize the ring?

They sell ring resizers, even the projection ring had a small resizer so it's is more realistic to get one of those then to have a jeweler resize it.

For $10 thats probably a reasonable way to get lead poisoning! Don't wear it more than 5 minutes at a time.

Back